What a week !

Old Nov 25th 2007, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What a week !

I am glad this one is over...

Monday a close friend died after a very short illness(4 days), Wednesday buried an old friend who had just retired, Thurday spun my car several times after hitting a diesel slick on a wet road, hit the kerb, flew through the air over a grass verge stopped dead in a ditch covered with bushes about a foot from a rather large tree, was shaken around like a rag doll, virtually no damage to the car apart from the running board being ripped off, thank lord Buddha it's a heavy old lump, been as stiff as a post for the rest of the week.
The funny thing was I was sitting facing the wrong way in this ditch at an angle of 45 degrees, not one person had stopped to see if I was still alive, thinking , bugger now how do I get out of here, then realised oh yeah this is 4 wheel drive...amazing, it actually works, after a lot of back and forward it just hauled me back on the road..thank you Suzuki.....

No sympathy please..just send money !! at last the builders have re tiled the bathrooms, so some good news this week, oh and I got ten on the trivia quiz yesterday..
Old Nov 25th 2007, 1:07 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What a week !

Lots of money and karma sent........glad you are ok.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

What a boring life you lead
Old Nov 25th 2007, 1:37 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Budda sad about yoor friend, glad to here your are alright after the accident,a lad of 24 was killed on the main road near us the other day ,must have lost control of his car and ran into a stone wall ,never know whats round the corner..............luv and hugs xxxx
Old Nov 25th 2007, 2:12 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

OK you have tested the car to see if it lives up to its reputation so you do not have to try any more of these silly stunts. Glad that you got out of it safe and sound even if shaken and sore and hope that the aches and pains will abate quickly.

Sorry to hear of your loses, it is a wake up call for us all, never know what will happen each day so have to fit things in whenever we can and not put too many things off.

Rosemary
Old Nov 25th 2007, 2:39 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Oh BB.....really glad to hear your ok!

It's like you said.....when it rains, it pours.

Sending much love and good vibes,
Martha
Old Nov 25th 2007, 3:03 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear about your misfortune and the passing of friends, please let me know if there is anything I can do wont you?
Old Nov 25th 2007, 3:07 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Bud, sorry to hear of all that
But at least the "hairdressers car" proved its worth.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
I am glad this one is over...

Monday a close friend died after a very short illness(4 days), Wednesday buried an old friend who had just retired, :
BB have just reread your original post. I didn't mean to be heartless. I was just so enthralled by your car wrecking experience, the other sadder news didn't sink in. Really sorry to hear about it.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Lots of money and karma sent........glad you are ok.
Thanks Pammy your a sweetie..the Karma has arrived but where's the dosh ??

Originally Posted by jandy44
Budda sad about yoor friend, glad to here your are alright after the accident,a lad of 24 was killed on the main road near us the other day ,must have lost control of his car and ran into a stone wall ,never know whats round the corner..............luv and hugs xxxx
Too many young lives lost in car accidents , so painful for family and friends to bear...thanks for the hugs Jean XX.

Originally Posted by The Oddities
OK you have tested the car to see if it lives up to its reputation so you do not have to try any more of these silly stunts. Glad that you got out of it safe and sound even if shaken and sore and hope that the aches and pains will abate quickly.
Sorry to hear of your loses, it is a wake up call for us all, never know what will happen each day so have to fit things in whenever we can and not put too many things off.

Rosemary
Thanks Rosemary,
You are right of course, life is so precious and yet sometimes we forget and take it for granted, it is such a shame to say goodbye to friends and family when they should just be reaping the rewards of a good life. I feel like I've been in a scrum with the all Blacks today, very thankfull for the strength of the car though, I got off lightly.

Originally Posted by MnM
Oh BB.....really glad to hear your ok!

It's like you said.....when it rains, it pours.

Sending much love and good vibes,
Martha
Martha, you are not wrong, you have had a good dose yourself this year.
Think I am going to batten down the hatches for the rest of the year...thanks for the vibes.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
So sorry to hear about your misfortune and the passing of friends, please let me know if there is anything I can do wont you?
Thanks Matt, that's very generous of you, I think my physical aches will heal soon..loosing loved ones takes a lot longer, appreciate your thoughts.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Wow Bud, sorry to hear of all that
But at least the "hairdressers car" proved its worth.
Said by a man who looses his bonnet when the least little poof blows up !!
Anyway, this 6' 4'' 14 stone hairdresser has got to get bck to the car, it's smothered in Vo5 and rollers..but I'm wurth it !!

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
BB have just reread your original post. I didn't mean to be heartless. I was just so enthralled by your car wrecking experience, the other sadder news didn't sink in. Really sorry to hear about it.
I did not take it that way at all, it was certainly an experience, especially as it was in slow mo in the car, very weird.
I was quite surprised no one stopped though..what's happening to people, no one cares any more.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:25 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Said by a man who looses his bonnet when the least little poof blows up !!
Anyway, this 6' 4'' 14 stone hairdresser has got to get bck to the car, it's smothered in Vo5 and rollers..but I'm wurth it !!

Heh heh .... no, I was singing the praise of Suzuki as I have one, but I was promptly told by someone who is being extremely pleasant on here at the moment that it was a hairdressers car!!! Hard to take from someone who is folically challenged
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Heh heh .... no, I was singing the praise of Suzuki as I have one, but I was promptly told by someone who is being extremely pleasant on here at the moment that it was a hairdressers car!!! Hard to take from someone who is folically challenged
Folically challenged won't help on the campaign trail...maybe a couple of resident hairdressers are needed in the entourage..plenty of Billcreme and knackerlacquer...wot say you..
Old Nov 25th 2007, 4:44 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

OMG. I don't com eon here much and all this happens, and I have onle really missed a coupe of days.
Glad that you are ok if somewhat shaken and achy.
Look after your self now won't you.
Love and hugs,
Eve
xx
Old Nov 25th 2007, 5:31 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

That WAS quite a week!

I'm glad you are ok
Old Nov 25th 2007, 8:06 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Pammy your a sweetie..the Karma has arrived but where's the dosh ??

Ive had a word and have sorted it....a little man is leaving Ayamonte in a canoe at 6am in the morning. It could be a few weeks before he reaches the UK with your dosh but hopefully he will get it to you

Five quid goes a long way these days, spend it wisely!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.