Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

WHAT STATE SCHOOLS ARE GOOD IN AND MORAIRA

WHAT STATE SCHOOLS ARE GOOD IN AND MORAIRA

Old Jul 11th 2010, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

bess is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WHAT STATE SCHOOLS ARE GOOD IN AND MORAIRA

Can anyone give the personal experiances of primary state schools in Moraira. We considered the schools in Javea but my partner prefers Moraira. So if anyone has children at school in Moraira can you tell what your experiances have been and what schools you think are the best. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Old May 11th 2011, 9:12 pm
lom
Just Joined

lom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WHAT STATE SCHOOLS ARE GOOD IN AND MORAIRA

Originally Posted by bess
Can anyone give the personal experiances of primary state schools in Moraira. We considered the schools in Javea but my partner prefers Moraira. So if anyone has children at school in Moraira can you tell what your experiances have been and what schools you think are the best. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Just saw your post and am thinking about the same thing! Did you go to Moraira or find any good schools?
Old May 12th 2011, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

bess is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: WHAT STATE SCHOOLS ARE GOOD IN AND MORAIRA

Hi there. We are still in the UK at the moment. The state of play in Spain is not brilliant at the moment regarding work. Furthermore, the euro is so very low. We are waiting a bit longer as we won't to go and not have to ever return. My Spanish friend rang the schoolo in Benitachell Magdelena and they sounded great. That is where I will be sending our children when we do eventually move. I wish you lots of luck and hope it works out well for you.
Old May 12th 2011, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

DaveyD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bess
The state Primary school at Benitachell is excellent - the village is located between Javea and Moraira if you are not already familiar with the area.
Old May 12th 2011, 1:39 pm
lom
Just Joined

lom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DaveyD
The state Primary school at Benitachell is excellent - the village is located between Javea and Moraira if you are not already familiar with the area.
Thank you DaveyD. Do you live in the village? Could you tell me how it is living there?
Old May 12th 2011, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Nigeljay has a spectacular aura aboutNigeljay has a spectacular aura aboutNigeljay has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lom
Thank you DaveyD. Do you live in the village? Could you tell me how it is living there?
It is only a ten minute drive from Moraira to Benitachell and about 15 mins from Javea ( depending on where in Javea you are). A lot of expats in Benitachell live in Cumbre del Sol and I would guess that it takes as long to get into the centre of Benitachell from there as it does from Moraira.