Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What neighbourhood to find a cheap room in Madrid (for 30 days).

Old Dec 15th 2007, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

sandia911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What neighbourhood to find a cheap room in Madrid (for 30 days).

I'm looking to rent a room (in an apartment with roomates, as to reduce the cost), but I don't know what part of Madrid is best for that?

I'm looking for a low monthly rent (under 300EUR), including free WIFI, electricity, hot water, simple kitchen, and easy acces to the METRO.

The neighbourhood should have low-cost supermarkets, local take out places, and be a place where students, or low-income families/immigrants live.

That way, I can save money too. Remember, I only need a room for 1 month, so no lengthy rental agreements, contracts, or legal processes please. Just a room.

Thanks.
o, and please let me know if you know of a site that advertises cheap rentals/rooms in Madrid.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 12:44 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all
Default Re: What neighbourhood to find a cheap room in Madrid (for 30 days).

Originally Posted by sandia911

I'm looking for a low monthly rent (under 300EUR), including free WIFI, electricity, hot water, simple kitchen, and easy acces to the METRO.

The neighbourhood should have low-cost supermarkets, local take out places, and be a place where students, or low-income families/immigrants live.
If you find one can I have it after you.