Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What music do you listen too?????

What music do you listen too?????

Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:00 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default What music do you listen too?????

Hi all

Ive been in all day on my own and im bored out of my tree now - im doing my own head in .

What music do you listen to when you are working?????

Whilst cleaning up this morning i had one of sons dance albums on and then DJ Sammy (Heaven - love that song) - that always helps but its gotta be loud - when dads not in anyway .

When im in the car i love listening to Elton John, Meatloaf, Cher (on at the moment) - well in fact anything thats singable to be honest.

When at school - anything that dont have swearing in it - that narrows it down a bit dont it lol.

Take care all xxxxx
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:29 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What music do you listen too?????

Hmmmmm ..... our tastes couldn't be more different I guess

Rammstein, Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, we have Planet Rock on sometimes during the day which I guess is all oldies Rock

In the car theres nothing better than AC/DC cranked up to the max

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Mar 26th 2008 at 7:21 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:34 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Hmmmmm ..... our tastes couldn't be more different I guess

Rammstein, Zeppelin, Fu Fighters, Nirvana, we have Planet Rock on sometimes during the day which I guess is all oldies Rock

In the car theres nothing better than AC/DC cranked up to the max

Well ive heard of most of em - who are Rammstein and Planet Rock though - sorry just realised you mean radio station - CRAFT moment me thinks haha

Yeh i agree its gotta be played loud - got done off dad today for having my music too loud - its like being a kid again haha

Last edited by Sam Greenfield; Mar 26th 2008 at 5:36 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:38 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Anything just play it loud......but Evanescence, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Nivana, Pink Floyd, Seven Kevins, James Blunt, and a whole bunch of other stuff it depends on the Mood at the time. Music is a great expresser of emotional state. and its Great.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:40 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Well ive heard of most of em - who are Rammstein and Planet Rock though - sorry just realised you mean radio station - CRAFT moment me thinks haha

Yeh i agree its gotta be played loud - got done off dad today for having my music too loud - its like being a kid again haha
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:41 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Anything just play it loud......but Evanescence, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Nivana, Pink Floyd, Seven Kevins, James Blunt, and a whole bunch of other stuff it depends on the Mood at the time. Music is a great expresser of emotional state. and its Great.
Yeh your so right - i love most types of music - really not into classical but thats prolly only the type - all time favourite type is motown
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:42 pm

Try this

And this
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:43 pm

Yeh your so right - i love most types of music - really not into classical but thats prolly only the type - all time favourite type is motown

Classical is not all bad if you can give it the time to understand what emotions the composer is try to show you......
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:44 pm
Senior Moment

Did you know the lead singer from Evanescence was classically trained
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:45 pm
Happy in my bubble

very funny - dont know whether i could listen to it often - its different
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:45 pm

Did you know the lead singer from Evanescence was classically trained
Yes i do and shes a good snog.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:46 pm
Senior Moment

Yes i do and shes a good snog.
There has to be a story to that
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:47 pm
Happy in my bubble

Classical is not all bad if you can give it the time to understand what emotions the composer is try to show you......
I know - our music teacher has been trying to educate me for years - i make a very bad student
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:51 pm

I know - our music teacher has been trying to educate me for years - i make a very bad student
Start with meal times when you have nothing to say to the OH i find thats the best time. because other music is pushing something else(positive Emotion), wereas classical is usually linked to a heart rendering form of devastation(negative Emotion) it works for me.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Splatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud of

For late night whiskey drinking and chilling out you can't beat the coolest guy on planet Earth!

Here is an Easter themed toon.

Marvellous!

Last edited by Splatt; Mar 26th 2008 at 6:06 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.