Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

what is it like living in spain

what is it like living in spain

Old Mar 6th 2007, 5:05 pm
Rob in Madrid

tim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nice
Default Re: what is it like living in spain

Originally Posted by angiemarie
They have just asked me since its all just being thought about at the moment and they saw i was on this web site and asked me to find out what i can.
They are elderly 60s with no family there, they would buy there own property and just want to retire out there.
The best part of living in Spain is the sunshine. Usually the weathers really nice (today cold and rainy). If you want to live here it really helps to have an indepentent source of income, home based business or expat transfer or pension. If your coming here to work be pepared to to work for poverty wages even as a professional. On the other hand becuase wages are so low services are generally much cheaper.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

angiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: what is it like living in spain

Originally Posted by jdr
Have a read HERE
Many thanks i have printed it out and passed it on.