Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What has happened to the weather??

What has happened to the weather??

Old Apr 20th 2007, 4:29 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has happened to the weather??

we have a little rain forcast for the weekend.......then back to sun again
Old Apr 20th 2007, 4:36 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Come on everyone, chin up. When we were on our recce in 1994 it was cloudy, raining and cold at the end of May. That year, which was the year we moved over, the summer went on towards the end of October and was really hot. So, let's just hope the summer has moved a little and will be with us well into the year.

JJ
Old Apr 20th 2007, 5:37 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jjh
Come on everyone, chin up. When we were on our recce in 1994 it was cloudy, raining and cold at the end of May. That year, which was the year we moved over, the summer went on towards the end of October and was really hot. So, let's just hope the summer has moved a little and will be with us well into the year.

JJ

There's a rumour going round Chiclana that we are in for a really hot summer roll on heat wave that's what I say...well it's what I say now, bet your life I won't be saying that when I'm having hot flush after hot flush and looking like a prune because I'm spending to much time in the pool..
Old Apr 20th 2007, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Been glorious in Albir today although very hazy - couldn't even see Calpe along the coast. Had to come in off the balcony this afternoon because it was so hot.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 6:52 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Been lovely here
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:07 pm

yer yer yer, blah, blah blah
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:55 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SueG
Been glorious in Albir today although very hazy - couldn't even see Calpe along the coast. Had to come in off the balcony this afternoon because it was so hot.
That is just not fair!!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Been lovely here
And to you too lol
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:13 pm

Another grotty day in Chiclana, it is cold, grey and raining . I have checked the temp in the pool and by the little floating turtle it is 16 , the temp in side the house according to the little stained glass window is 14 ; I think I may have to go for a dip to feel the benefit of this April Spanish weather
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:15 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Another grotty day in Chiclana, it is cold, grey and raining . I have checked the temp in the pool and by by little floating turtle it is 16 , the temp in side the house according to by my little stained glass window is 14 ; I think I may have to go for a dip to feel the benefit of this April Spanish weather
Bright here, but still overcast and a tad chilly on the chicken

Im going to my room to learn Spànish, siesta, then gym and out for the evening in the ... er... average weather
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Another grotty day in Chiclana, it is cold, grey and raining . I have checked the temp in the pool and by the little floating turtle it is 16 , the temp in side the house according to the little stained glass window is 14 ; I think I may have to go for a dip to feel the benefit of this April Spanish weather
Its cloudy here today but the sun keeps trying to get through Not long to go before we are wallowing in the high temperatures.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:20 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Rained all day here and the plasma tele broke last night, so back to likkle spare one.
Cant find a broken tv icon

Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:22 pm

[QUOTE=Keri2323;4677013]Bright here, but still overcast and a tad chilly on the chicken

Please don't. I know I am never going to be able to put a piece of chicken into my mouth ever again without thinking of the young lady and her polla dinner.

Last edited by crispy; Apr 21st 2007 at 12:24 pm. Reason: had to many am's
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
Rained all day here and the plasma tele broke last night, so back to likkle spare one.
Cant find a broken tv icon

http://bestsmileys.com/tvshows/1.gif

Know the feeling, half way through CSI and where's it gone.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Last night howling wind, driving rain. Oh yes I am in sunny Spain.:curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.