Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What does Zapatero REALLY want to do to Russian tourists????

What does Zapatero REALLY want to do to Russian tourists????

Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:28 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default What does Zapatero REALLY want to do to Russian tourists????

Speaking of a tourism agreement, Zapatero said: 'We have made this agreement to stimulate, to favour, to f**k to support this tourism.'

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne...of_the_tongue_

Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What does Zapatero REALLY want to do to Russian tourists????

Is this real or fake?

I notice he puts his head down and you can't see his lips moving at the key moment.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 5:29 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerezgirl
Is this real or fake?

I notice he puts his head down and you can't see his lips moving at the key moment.
It was real. I found many news reports of it, as well as YouTube vids

Freudian slip? Does ol' Shoemaker fancy a little Rusky shag? Last I heard was that Madrid is cram full of Russian/Yugoslavian hookers, maybe he has a fetish for them.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
It was real. I found many news reports of it, as well as YouTube vids

Freudian slip? Does ol' Shoemaker fancy a little Rusky shag? Last I heard was that Madrid is cram full of Russian/Yugoslavian hookers, maybe he has a fetish for them.
i wonder what he was thinking about
Old Mar 4th 2009, 10:06 pm
Maño-Americano

Originally Posted by marisol
i wonder what he was thinking about
The following verb he says' "appollar"- literally means 'to support"...although "polla" means dick and any third grader would understand the contect "to dick" .

Maybe...? Methinks he wants to pork Russian girls, but then again I can't stand the barstard.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Of this useless we can wait any thing. What jewel of Prime Minister we has! Puaf

Last edited by Relampago; Mar 6th 2009 at 4:34 pm.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

The following verb he says' "appollar"- literally means 'to support"...although "polla" means dick and any third grader would understand the contect "to dick" .

Maybe...? Methinks he wants to pork Russian girls, but then again I can't stand the barstard.
It is not " appollar ", is " apoyar "
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Hello ironporer
i think he made a mistake and said "follar" instead of saying "apoyar". The end of each word sounds the same but the meaning is completely different, as you said.
marisol