Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

what is the Current price of Diesel in Spain - Alicante Prov

what is the Current price of Diesel in Spain - Alicante Prov

Old May 24th 2008, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

vamos_mi_sevilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what is the Current price of Diesel in Spain - Alicante Prov

I see the other day in Sevilla it was roughly 1.204, what is the price in Alicante Today please
Old May 24th 2008, 6:34 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what is the Current price of Diesel in Spain - Alicante Prov

Originally Posted by vamos_mi_sevilla
I see the other day in Sevilla it was roughly 1.204, what is the price in Alicante Today please
Petrol and diesel prices are rising daily, here - about 50 mins drive inland from Alicante the price of diesel was 1.30. There are two grades but can't remember the other price. Petrol is 1.24.6 today.

P.s. This time last year petrol was 1.07 can't remember the price of diesel though.

Last edited by Lionda; May 24th 2008 at 6:36 pm. Reason: Added P.s.
Old May 24th 2008, 6:47 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Local pump in Chiclana yesterday was 1.28 for the cheaper one didn't catch the dearer one.
Old May 24th 2008, 7:07 pm
aspeangel

Well, I went to fill up with diesel yesterday and the price in Carrefour in Elche was 1.31 (less 10% with carrefour card, so it was 1.18), but today I went to carrefour and saw that the price had gone upto 1.37 - still with their 10% discount but nearly a 5% increase overnight!! Its shocking!

Old May 24th 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aspeangel
Well, I went to fill up with diesel yesterday and the price in Carrefour in Elche was 1.31 (less 10% with carrefour card, so it was 1.18), but today I went to carrefour and saw that the price had gone upto 1.37 - still with their 10% discount but nearly a 5% increase overnight!! Its shocking!
ok thanks all for the awift replies
Old May 24th 2008, 7:15 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

There is a link in the free beer thread that gives fuel prices all over Spain....We know as we asked for it to be added.
Old May 24th 2008, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
There is a link in the free beer thread that gives fuel prices all over Spain....We know as we asked for it to be added.
the link does not work, I wanted the prices of fuel for today !
Old May 24th 2008, 7:40 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

the link does not work, I wanted the prices of fuel for today !
You are right but the new page was easy to find...so can some one update the link please?
http://geoportal.mityc.es/hidrocarburos/eess/

Plus add the other suggestion we made earlier this week about working in Spain...pretty please.
Old May 24th 2008, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

You are right but the new page was easy to find...so can some one update the link please?

Plus add the other suggestion we made earlier this week about working in Spain...pretty please.
It was easy to ask the question here, but thanks I will add it to my favourites. In the UK you have to pay for this bullshit as everything else.

Thanks for the link.
Old May 24th 2008, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

It was easy to ask the question here, but thanks I will add it to my favourites. In the UK you have to pay for this bullshit as everything else.

Thanks for the link.
Just for the Mods of this site on firefox and IE in the uk, this post above did not show up til 21.24, I am posting this at that time also, my email tells me Casa santa has replied but this post is not showing either
Old May 24th 2008, 8:25 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Give us the work link then, done the fuel one.
Old May 24th 2008, 9:41 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

ok thanks all for the awift replies

Training Shoes were 5 euros a pair at carrefour they were 6 last week Get Walking

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 24th 2008 at 10:02 pm.
Old May 25th 2008, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

In Ireland you will be delighted to hear it is 1.39 per litre!

OUCH!

Hi everyone...
Old May 25th 2008, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
In Ireland you will be delighted to hear it is 1.39 per litre!

OUCH!

Hi everyone...
Watch out you you will be charged with high jacking

Last edited by Casa Santo Estevo; May 25th 2008 at 4:37 pm. Reason: not for you to know.
Old May 26th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Paid €1.30 today for diesel in San Fulgencio - south of Alicante

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.