Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What can you give to Spain.

What can you give to Spain.

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 9:51 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice
Default What can you give to Spain.

As anybody ever thought what they will be giving to Spain,instead of what they can get from it,care to reply?
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:00 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice
Default Re: What can you give to Spain.

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
As anybody ever thought what they will be giving to Spain,instead of what they can get from it,care to reply?
Your viewing.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

surely anyone who buys property in Spain is putting money into their economy - paying taxes - then using Spanish tradesmen - buying goods from shops - all contributions

just some things that spring to mind
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't you going to start this off by telling us what you consider you will be giving to Spain?
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:08 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Your viewing.
Yeah people are viewing, but you may need to give them more than a nano second to contemplate, and then answer!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Yeah people are viewing, but you may need to give them more than a nano second to contemplate, and then answer!
Life is about speed.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Life is about speed.
your in the wrong forum then!

Try the USA one, they have a very different life ethic there!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:14 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

I hope to be able to embrace spain and bring them my I.T Skills and put them to good use there. I want to become part of the community and help out in whatever way i can.

Plus if iit all works out, i'll be buying a house, a car etc paying taxes.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:15 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Life is about speed.
Is that what you are on? I just have dial up very slow..
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:17 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Life is about speed.
SPEED!!!!! I thought that went out along with purple hearts, or am I missing out?

Graham
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

thats funny
Banned

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Aren't you going to start this off by telling us what you consider you will be giving to Spain?
Mitzy dont even go there.What did you give to Spain,I know you dont complain much,but what have you given to Spain,or have you taken more from it,life wise,do you think you have contributed in any way to the country,honest answer please ,and forget the spelling.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I also will ensure I pay all my tax dues, and I'm trying to use local tradesmen and local shops to aid the local economy. I'd like to get involved in some local events in time if the Spaniards around here are happy to allow it, but who knows.
Straw Man.

Mitzy dont even go there.What did you give to Spain,I know you dont complain much,but what have you given to Spain,or have you taken more from it,life wise,do you think you have contributed in any way to the country,honest answer please ,and forget the spelling.
Sorry to answer for you Mitzy, I'm sure you are fully capable, but DJ you have to chill out mate!

Its just tinternet, if its winding you up, have a break, but dont let it get to you as much as it seems to be!
Banned

your in the wrong forum then!

Try the USA one, they have a very different life ethic there!
6,739 posts in six months,whats your problem,if you cant answer,why bother to reply,6,740,I see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.