Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

We've Sold Our House

We've Sold Our House

Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light
Default We've Sold Our House

I cant believe that a few days ago I put a post on here saying we were going to have to walk away from our House and give our keys into the bank and lose all the money we had spent on it I was so sad about it all, but today we got an offer on our house and we have agreed the sale I cant believe it I am so happy I just wanted to share with all of you and thank you for all your kind messages I really appreciate them.

Last edited by Sugarlugs; Nov 25th 2008 at 9:11 pm.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:10 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We've Sold Our House

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
I cant believe that a few days ago I put a post on here saying we were going to have to walk away and give our keys into the bank and lose all the money we had spent on it I was so sad about it all, but today we got an offer on our house and we have agreed the sale I cant believe it I am so happy I just wanted to share with all of you and thank you for all your kind messages I really appreciate them.
Im so happy for you Sugarlugs - thats great news - fingers crossed for you all
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Im so happy for you Sugarlugs - thats great news - fingers crossed for you all
Thank You Sam that is really nice of you I am really really happy I feel like screaming it from the mountain tops.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:11 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

I cant believe that a few days ago I put a post on here saying we were going to have to walk away and give our keys into the bank and lose all the money we had spent on it I was so sad about it all, but today we got an offer on our house and we have agreed the sale I cant believe it I am so happy I just wanted to share with all of you and thank you for all your kind messages I really appreciate them.
well it good to hear you good news but dont count you eggs yet ,
my Father alwas sayed until you get the cash in you ass pocket its "then sold"

keeping my fingers crossed and hope thinks go well from now on
jurdy
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jurdyr
well it good to hear you good news but dont count you eggs yet ,
my Father alwas sayed until you get the cash in you ass pocket its "then sold"

keeping my fingers crossed and hope thiks go well from now on
jurdy
Well I hope it all does go well and they are cash buyers that we have got to know while we have lived here so fingers crossed but I am just enjoying the happiness while I have it.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Well I hope it all does go well and they are cash buyers that we have got to know while we have lived here so fingers crossed but I am just enjoying the happiness while I have it.
That`s really great news.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

It is is'nt it, Thank You
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:21 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hey congrats so pleased for you, fingers crossed there are no hitches
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers Crispy
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:07 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Where are you planning to move to??
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

I cant believe that a few days ago I put a post on here saying we were going to have to walk away from our House and give our keys into the bank and lose all the money we had spent on it I was so sad about it all, but today we got an offer on our house and we have agreed the sale I cant believe it I am so happy I just wanted to share with all of you and thank you for all your kind messages I really appreciate them.
FANTASTIC I am so pleased for you

my advice, if you havent done it already, is to get the deposit and contract drawn up asap.....when we 1st put our house here on the market, someone we knew of, came and viewed 3 times, put in full asking price offer but then wouldnt pay a deposit or sign contract....and has since backed off after us thinking we had a sale
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope they follow thru, must have been an awful thought to walk away. Congrats & good luck
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:06 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant news for you...hope it all goes to plan!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
Let's hope they follow thru, must have been an awful thought to walk away. Congrats & good luck
Fiona, I know it's early, but would you care to rephrase that?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:19 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fionamw
OMG lets hope the dont!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.