weather

Old Feb 15th 2012, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: weather

Originally Posted by johnnyone
Good point.
The 'upside down' design is not unusual in the UK. I didn't give a thought about quakes.
Neither did I until the first strong one I felt, it took a few second to work out what the heck was happening to me.
Sometimes we don't really feel them, but all the pictures on the wall will have moved and very tiny cracks appear where there were non before.
It was all a bit scary at first but we are used to it now... so I no longer worry as it's extremely unlikely that the house might fall down.