Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Watch the tv now ...

Watch the tv now ...

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:36 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Watch the tv now ...

Put on BBC1 panarama worth a watch

Monday 23 July 2007 8.30pm
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:53 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Watch the tv now ...

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Put on BBC1 panarama worth a watch

Monday 23 July 2007 8.30pm
your trying to start another fight aren't you?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:59 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
your trying to start another fight aren't you?
No interesting program did you watch it ?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:01 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

No interesting program did you watch it ?
I did...........
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:03 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I did...........
well spill then
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:04 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
well spill then
It was a panorama "expose" about how many immigrants are really in the UK and the effect they have on the local population.

Pissing in the streets, loud shouting and causing trouble..........sound familiar?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:05 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

It was a panorama "expose" about how many immigrants are really in the UK and the effect they have on the local population.

Pissing in the streets, loud shouting and causing trouble..........sound familiar?

Only in Benidorm
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:07 pm
Straw Man.

Pete, C4, now, watch that and it may give some insight as to why we are a destination for migrants.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:08 pm
Banned

All the, I think the UK is the best place in the world brigade !! should be made to watch it and then tell us what a wondeful future we have in the Uk

Slough

Mind you i have seen worse for sure ..

proves the Government havent got the foggiest how bad the problem is but heck at least the Foxes can roam free
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

house prices in Slough will slump if they havent already

similar thing happens here though, people dont register on the padron then local facilities can be stretched as they arent budgeting for enough people
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:10 pm
Straw Man.

All the, I think the UK is the best place in the world brigade !! should be made to watch it and then tell us what a wondeful future we have in the Uk

Slough

Mind you i have seen worse for sure ..

proves the Government havent got the foggiest how bad the problem is but heck at least the Foxes can roam free
Pete do you not see the irony of you discussing the immigrant problem in the UK just as you are about to add to Spain's problems?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by spain
house prices in Slough will slump if they havent already

similar thing happens here though, people dont register on the padron then local facilities can be stretched as they arent budgeting for enough people
yea but i bet they dont camp in the back garden sheds ? in there truck loads ?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:13 pm
Banned

Pete do you not see the irony of you discussing the immigrant problem in the UK just as you are about to add to Spain's problems?
Well not the same i will be self sufficient . and i dont pee out the window
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:16 pm
Straw Man.

Well not the same i will be self sufficient . and i dont pee out the window
but a million Brit tourists piss all over shop fronts, smash windows, get hammered, crap on the beach, spread chaos and destruction and generally cost Spain a small fortune every year.

A few years back the UK consulate to Ibiza resigned because all he was doing all day every day was springing Brits from jail.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:17 pm
Banned

Pete, C4, now, watch that and it may give some insight as to why we are a destination for migrants.
Got the program on Matt , but it doesnt concern me what problems immigrants have and to why they come etc.. not Uk problem to solve the worlds problems is it ?

Thats Bob geldoffs job and why isnt he doing a Flood Aid ? Now that is a good cause UK own problem that we should by rights get the rest of the world to fund for us as a change Now wouldnt that be a novelty ?

As if right ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.