Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Waste treatment charge

Waste treatment charge

Old Sep 24th 2018, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default Waste treatment charge

I’ve just seen a charge of 46 Euro hit my account for “Diputacion provincial tasa tratamiento residuos” , which, according to Google translate, relates to waste treatment. I don’t recall seeing it in the past. Anyone able to shed any light please?
Thanks
Old Sep 24th 2018, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waste treatment charge

Think thats the Basura tax Andy .Annual tax for refuse collection. We have always had it. It's billed at same time as IBI tax . Not sure why you have never seen it before. We have had it for years.
Old Sep 24th 2018, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Think thats the Basura tax Andy .Annual tax for refuse collection. We have always had it. It's billed at same time as IBI tax . Not sure why you have never seen it before. We have had it for years.
Thanks Tony, I’ll check last years statement. Must admit when I saw the word “tasa” I thought it might be the council trying to make up for all the revenue they lost when the Tasa development failed. Hope things are good with you and Shirley.
Old Sep 24th 2018, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we over here at mom .Chilling (sweating!)