Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Warning on my pc.

Warning on my pc.

Old Jun 25th 2013, 7:18 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute
Default Warning on my pc.

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for britishexpats.com/forum

What is the current listing status for britishexpats.com/forum?
This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 20 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 799 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 474 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-06-24, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-06-24.
Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including bruceobtain.in/, wisekeycommunications.in/, frontfacingtelos.in/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including bruceobtain.in/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS13897 (CDC1).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, britishexpats.com/forum appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 13 site(s) including bit.ly/, itags.org/, tinyurl.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this website, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Centre.
Old Jun 25th 2013, 7:22 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Warning on my pc.

I still cant get in using Google Crome and sneaked in through Internet Explorer .To leave this message ..see you when they fix it..
Old Jun 25th 2013, 7:24 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

old news - don't you ever read the previous posts ??
and hows about reading the message (in red) at the top of the forum posted by Sue about Malware ??
Old Jun 25th 2013, 7:27 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Please see the announcement at the top of the forum