War?

Old Feb 17th 2010, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default Re: War?

Originally Posted by bil
I certainly wouldn't support Scotland. Or Wales, or Ireland.

I have just heard one too many times 'Anyone but England!'

That's why with Andy Murray, for me everytime it's 'Anyone but the Scot.'
bil i agree ,and for me cannot stand the sweaty sock
Old Feb 17th 2010, 7:25 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil

Are you me?

My preferred final table for the 6 nations:

England
Italy
France
Ireland
Wales
Scotland

I used to be different but I have succumbed to intolerable Celtic pressure.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 9:13 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
Are you me?

England
Italy
France
Ireland
Wales
Scotland

I'm afraid rugby union is the one sport where I never cheer on the national (English) side. They always seem to play boring possession stuff. The Wales team of the 70s were great to watch (shame the Welsh were so triumphalistic about it though). I'm quite happy to cheer on the Welsh or even Scots, when they play England nowadays. But only at rugby.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 8:23 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
I'm afraid rugby union is the one sport where I never cheer on the national (English) side. They always seem to play boring possession stuff. The Wales team of the 70s were great to watch (shame the Welsh were so triumphalistic about it though). I'm quite happy to cheer on the Welsh or even Scots, when they play England nowadays. But only at rugby.
Buy a bigger TV, you will see more action then.
I thought possesion was the name of the game, you only lose if the other team get the ball.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Buy a bigger TV, you will see more action then.
I thought possesion was the name of the game, you only lose if the other team get the ball.
I could never put France or Italy above Wales or England.... gets a bit stressed in our family when Argentina plays England at anything (football, rugby, anything) because we have Arg in the blood too (mind you, Arg. football shirts go down well in Malaga!!)
Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:58 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Are you me?

England
Italy
France
Ireland
Wales
Scotland

Yeah, but for me I'd sooner make it the three nations, or else trade the last three for something better like Libya or North Korea
Old Feb 18th 2010, 12:01 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Only Politically Correct countries take prisoners and no one is politically correct at heart, The rest don't even wait for you to put your hands up. You would have to consider leaving the country of residence quite a while before war was declared. Anyone that thinks that the host nation would treat them fairly is taking too many pink fairy pills
Yeah but to be fair Jas, if England and France actually went to war again you would not have to worry about it being a long one would you?
Attached Thumbnails War?-french_flag_white.jpg  
Old Feb 18th 2010, 12:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil

Originally Posted by simon2129
bil i agree ,and for me cannot stand the sweaty sock
Are you me?

England
Italy
France
Ireland
Wales
Scotland

Originally Posted by bil
Yeah, but for me I'd sooner make it the three nations, or else trade the last three for something better like Libya or North Korea
Oh deary me....
Old Feb 18th 2010, 2:45 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Yeah but to be fair Jas, if England and France actually went to war again you would not have to worry about it being a long one would you?
What do you mean again, We are at WAR NOW Im under cover
Old Feb 18th 2010, 3:02 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean again, We are at WAR NOW Im under cover

Do you dress up in all that sexy kharki stuff K
Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Do you dress up in all that sexy kharki stuff K
More of a Flecktarn man myself, Mines a Leibermuster.

Although a gal in Digicam can have me anyday
Old Feb 18th 2010, 5:29 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

More of a Flecktarn man myself, Mines a Leibermuster.

What
Old Feb 18th 2010, 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
What
Its an Army thing More over a type of Camouflage it is different to normal boring camoflage
Old Feb 18th 2010, 8:24 pm
Straw Man.

Its no use, I've gotta do it....

Old Feb 18th 2010, 8:24 pm
Straw Man.

Mitzy still has a suit just like that!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.