Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

wanted unfurnished villa to rent

wanted unfurnished villa to rent

Old Feb 11th 2013, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

kim_andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wanted unfurnished villa to rent

Hi, we are relocating to ayemonte in March and are looking to rent a 3/4 bedroomed villa with pool and garage if possible. It needs to be unfurnished and have a secure garden, I have put a few feelers out but had nothing back, would really appreciate any advice, or if anyone knows of a private owner and can put me in contact that would be great. We have an apartment on Esuri and plan on living there initially so we are quite flexible on moving in dates. Thanking everyone in advance.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wanted unfurnished villa to rent

Hi and welcome to Ayamonte and the forum. I was looking for similar and struggled to get agencies to pay attention to my criteria. I was not looking for a golf resort nor on Esuri. I saw one huge one for 1000 euros a month ! I will look out the agency names if you would like them.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

Many thanks, I would appreciate that. Regards Kim
Old Feb 11th 2013, 7:02 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kim_andy
Hi, we are relocating to ayemonte in March and are looking to rent a 3/4 bedroomed villa with pool and garage if possible.
We have an apartment on Esuri and plan on living there initially so we are quite flexible on moving in dates. Thanking everyone in advance.
Hola

Sorry I am confused - if you already have an apartment - why do you want to rent ?

Davexf
Old Feb 12th 2013, 2:38 am
Just Joined

We need more space, especially as we have dogs. and plenty of visiting family.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: wanted unfurnished villa to rent

We need more space, especially as we have dogs. and plenty of visiting family.
Not really our business but most people on this forumn are a bit nosy. WELCOME to the site and the Ayamonte forumn in particular we are a friendly lot and mostly dog lovers so if you are walking down the 8th we can chat over the fence. If you want to be on Esuri there is not much choice in Villas since out of 1000 plots can't be more than 200 or so built on. To my certain knowledge you can rent down overlooking the driving range and a couple of other places too. One or two individual villas have been up for sale for a long time and may be available for rent. The one guy who knows everything there is to know about Esuri and Ayamonte is Michael O'Halligan who posts on here as Michael H and has a website InfoAyamonte he would be a good starting point for Villas.

Where is your apartment? I have a friend with a 3 bed town house on Lomas who is looking to do an exchange which might be something you could think about well settled and lived in continuously for the last 7 years. Close to the shop so handy for the Monday Club and all the craic. Back to the nosy bit are you coming out to live or just taking a sabbatical?

Whatever welcome and enjoy the forumn and especially Ayamonte our corner of Paradise in the sun except its raining this morning!
Old Feb 16th 2013, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

Hi again, Michael contacted me today for some details, so hopefully now we can get the ball rolling. thank you for your post and for recommending him.

Last edited by kim_andy; Feb 16th 2013 at 5:28 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Feb 16th 2013, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: wanted unfurnished villa to rent

Hi again, Michael contacted me today for some details, so hopefully now we can get the ball rolling. thank you for your post and for recommending him.
Told you he was a good bloke! There are 4 villas just across the fairway from us that might suit you and M is very familiar with all of those.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Feb 16th 2013 at 5:31 pm.