Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

wanted a convertble car with sat nav for hire

wanted a convertble car with sat nav for hire

Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

lee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant future
Default wanted a convertble car with sat nav for hire

im after a convertible car with sat nav for hire from alicante airport, none of the hire companies seem to do the both, can anyone help
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:41 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wanted a convertble car with sat nav for hire

Originally Posted by lee.walker1
im after a convertible car with sat nav for hire from alicante airport, none of the hire companies seem to do the both, can anyone help

sticking point obviously seems to be the sat nav, and the reason probably being that in general sat nav coverage in Spain is a bit lacking when you come off the main roads.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:39 am
Just Joined

silverdales is an unknown quantity at this point

try hertz i think they may do this
Old Aug 5th 2007, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

lee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant future

hi i managed to hire a car from avis and with sat nav (but it was not a convertible) the sat nav worked perfect all over the costa tropical area including the mountain areas.......it saved no end of time and was the best 7euros per day i could spend...highly recommend it to people who like to travel around