Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

wami lami concerts

wami lami concerts

Old Feb 11th 2010, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default Re: wami lami concerts

Originally Posted by dancing queen
Wow !!!! I saw the Chimporks live in San francisco in 2003, that was when Duncan can was on the drums and Merv was on bass. My favourite was the one when Sid played the spoons....cant remember the name of the song, can you? i never really liked the canal song but i do remember it being a chart topper for weeks. do you re-call before they came on stage the audience chanting " get ready for knives, get ready for forks, bring on the tunes, you great chimporks !! " Americans are so over the top " However i havent any info on the malaga datesare they the main bill or the backing up group?? would love to know
DQ I saw the chimporks in late 2002 in Alberta ,hope you dont mind me asking but did Derk McCann appear and have you buy any chance got a copy of the 2001 single ¨running wild in the mushrooms¨.I have no more info on the gigs but i will post when i know more
Old Feb 11th 2010, 7:32 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon2129
DQ I saw the chimporks in late 2002 in Alberta ,hope you dont mind me asking but did Derk McCann appear and have you buy any chance got a copy of the 2001 single ¨ running wild in the mushrooms¨.I have no more info on the gigs but i will post when i know more
Sounds a bit like your arse at the beginning of the week.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

dancing queen is an unknown quantity at this point

Dirk, for your info Simon, left The chimporks with very bad feelings......he was having an affair with Sids wife, they had a baby and named him Diddy Derk...big Dirk got Aids, then had a heart attack and died, whilst dirk was being buried Sid came along and pushed his ex-wife into the grave, she broke her hip and ended up in a mental institution and sid was jailed for 1.5 years. While all this was going on Diddy Dirk was being cared for by his grandmother who had altzeimers and forgot to feed Diddy Dirk....he sadly died also and the family Alsation ate Diddy Dirk. It was all very tragic.....BUT the good news is I have found out, and already have my tickets to see The Chimporks in Granada on the 3rd saturday of July ( Malaga tour was cancelled ). Also the support group touring with them are Clunks Crowd Continental Custard Crew. I cant wait, hope to see you there, i am going to wear my mettalic Pink ski pants with a leopard print thong over the top of them and a green sequinned vest....hope you will be able to find me.x
Old Feb 15th 2010, 3:03 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dancing queen
Dirk, for your info Simon, left The chimporks with very bad feelings......he was having an affair with Sids wife, they had a baby and named him Diddy Derk...big Dirk got Aids, then had a heart attack and died, whilst dirk was being buried Sid came along and pushed his ex-wife into the grave, she broke her hip and ended up in a mental institution and sid was jailed for 1.5 years. While all this was going on Diddy Dirk was being cared for by his grandmother who had altzeimers and forgot to feed Diddy Dirk....he sadly died also and the family Alsation ate Diddy Dirk. It was all very tragic.....BUT the good news is I have found out, and already have my tickets to see The Chimporks in Granada on the 3rd saturday of July ( Malaga tour was cancelled ). Also the support group touring with them are Clunks Crowd Continental Custard Crew. I cant wait, hope to see you there, i am going to wear my mettalic Pink ski pants with a leopard print thong over the top of them and a green sequinned vest....hope you will be able to find me.x
You Rod Stewart in real life aren´t you?