Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Vuelta de tuerca de España a Gibraltar

Wikiposts

Vuelta de tuerca de España a Gibraltar

Old Jan 6th 2013, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vuelta de tuerca de España a Gibraltar

And Spain is behaving like the Argies. What's this? Third World politics?
Old Jan 6th 2013, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lenox
And Spain is behaving like the Argies. What's this? Third World politics?
A bit of flag-waving never does any harm when you're trying to distract the electorate from what's really going on.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year Grumpy Lumpy

I see you have entered 2013 in your normal happy, smiling, optimistic mood, opening your hand of friendship to one and all.

Originally Posted by Relampago
Gibraltar is a tax haven the size of Everest, whether you like it or not
Gibraltar is on the White List of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, It has Tax Information Exchange Agreements with many countries. See the list:-

http://www.eoi-tax.org/jurisdictions/GI#agreements

You will of course note that Spain is not on that list, why?

Gibraltar is happy to sign an agreement with Spain but Spain is not.

I suspect it is because your honest law abiding politicians are afraid of the consequences.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, the Spanish use Andorra.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
It's completely unimportant what I think, Lampy, or indeed what you or the Spanish think, it's what the llanitos think, and they are in no doubt, (95+%) they want nothing to do with you
Look, I've never been to Gibraltar, and the problems of the people of Gibraltar interest me as well as those of my neighbors on the fourth floor, or like yours, ie, nothing. Therefore, if a gibraltarian (for me, " llanito ") want to relate to me or not, I give a shit sovereign, ok? It is clear? You can understand? Or is it an effort for your two neurons?

Last edited by Relampago; Jan 6th 2013 at 8:33 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

It is clear?
Oye memo, cuando tú escribes en inglés, lo único claro es que nada está claro.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 7th 2013, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer to be a " memo " to have a bad english, to be a viper without education nor decency, that is what you are and your group, those 3 or 4 that always enter only to provoke me: " Lampy ", " Grumpy ", etc

Which is your age? Because I believed that you could be a beardless adolescent, but I believe that not. I believe that you and your friends, those always (Dick, Fredgarbate, etc) you should behave otherwise in agreement to your age (that you are mature people, without doubt) and you would should to behave otherwise, mainly with somebody with 5 years of antiquity in the forum and that in fact doesn't enter to cause what you make. You and your friends never receive an admonishment, however to me have already warned me, and I still continue without knowing why

Nice way to treat a old member of the forum

Puaj!

Last edited by Relampago; Jan 7th 2013 at 3:25 am.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer to be a " memo " to have a bad english, to be a viper without education nor decency, that is what you are and your group, those 3 or 4 that always enter only to provoke me: " Lampy ", " Grumpy ", etc

Which is your age? Because I believed that you could be a beardless adolescent, but I believe that not. I believe that you and your friends, those always (Dick, Fredgarbate, etc) you should behave otherwise in agreement to your age (that you are mature people, without doubt) and you would should to behave otherwise, mainly with somebody with 5 years of antiquity in the forum and that in fact doesn't enter to cause what you make. You and your friends never receive an admonishment, however to me have already warned me, and I still continue without knowing why

Nice way to treat a old member of the forum

Puaj!
¿qué?