Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Vote for the coming weekend

Vote for the coming weekend

Old May 23rd 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Spanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Vote for the coming weekend

Someone should tell him that they pay good money for sperm...He`s letting a fortune slip through his fingers....
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spanish John
Someone should tell him that they pay good money for sperm...He`s letting a fortune slip through his fingers....
Have you seen Pete? His sperm commit suicide to save the gene pool.
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:05 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Well unless the weather improves I'll be on the pc over the weekend as it is very wet and overcast today. Had a heavy downpour earlier and it looks as though there could be more rain later Hey - there's a patch of blue in the sky and the sun is peeking through
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:09 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Well unless the weather improves I'll be on the pc over the weekend as it is very wet and overcast today. Had a heavy downpour earlier and it looks as though there could be more rain later Hey - there's a patch of blue in the sky and the sun is peeking through
b right sun here, too warm to sit in the caravan, I may end up taking the TV outside to watch the rugby!
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:33 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
So are you two chatting away now then?

Hey Matt, we can have a 5 wayer now!
Well SD - ive had a threesome many time but looking forward to trying a fivesome
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:36 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
Have a great trip Sammy. Go Dale Go
Hey sunshine - how you doin - oh i so hope they win - really looking forward to it it will probably be the first and last time that we will ever get there so im gonna enjoy the moment xxxxx
Old May 24th 2008, 12:25 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Well SD - ive had a threesome many time but looking forward to trying a fivesome

My foursome was 3 boys and me!
Old May 24th 2008, 12:27 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Men lady, men!
Old May 24th 2008, 12:27 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Men lady, men!
Big kids!
Old May 24th 2008, 12:29 am
Straw Man.

Big kids!
Talking of big kids, LB sent me a photo of himself, wanna see it?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Talking of big kids, LB sent me a photo of himself, wanna see it?
Of course I do!!

Why is he sending you photos of himself.........is he coming on to you?
Happy in my bubble

Boys??????? - oh no i like men
Old May 24th 2008, 12:31 am

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Boys??????? - oh no i like men
They are men.........just act like boys!
Old May 24th 2008, 12:32 am
Straw Man.

Of course I do!!

Why is he sending you photos of himself.........is he coming on to you?
I think so.......I made the mistake of saying I liked a partner who was strong..........I think he got the wrong idea, you decide....
Attached Thumbnails Vote for the coming weekend-big-muscles-guy.jpg  
Old May 24th 2008, 12:32 am
Happy in my bubble

They are men.........just act like boys!
very true

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.