Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Van Hire From Liverpool Airport

Van Hire From Liverpool Airport

Old Mar 10th 2010, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Van Hire From Liverpool Airport

Unfortunatley I have to visit the UK next month Anyone know of a van hire company that will collect me from or deliver a van to Liverpool airport?
Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Green_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud of
Default Re: Van Hire From Liverpool Airport

Originally Posted by Rotor
Unfortunatley I have to visit the UK next month Anyone know of a van hire company that will collect me from or deliver a van to Liverpool airport?
Interesting question. Guess most hire companies have little call for renting out vans from airports.

Might be worth trying Enterprise as they offer a pick you up service. Which they could then take you to an off airport facility.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

pete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond repute

There are van hires available from the airport - google will give you names
Old Mar 11th 2010, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Green_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pete_l
There are van hires available from the airport - google will give you names
Google implies that but when you dig down i.e. get a quote you will find the model you have selected is "unavailable". The opportunities to rent out vans from an airport are pretty limited and expensive to support from the rental company's point of view.

You would be better off getting someone to "collect" from the airport and take to nearby base that does offer vans.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
This company do vans. They are based in Speke which is where the airport is.

All I did was Googled Van Hire Speke. There are more companies

http://www.starcvrental.com/