Valentines Day

Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:36 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Valentines Day

I think its all a load of hype just like xmas. But just wondering if you celebrate it and if so what romantic things are you doing today?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Valentines Day

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I think its all a load of hype just like xmas. But just wondering if you celebrate it and if so what romantic things are you doing today?
We don't really celebrate it as such. Restaurants get too full and the price of flowers goes through the roof. I am cooking her a curry though.

And I've got an idea for dessert...
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:23 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hate the hype and money making that occurs. My OH always cooks a lovely meal for me and of course we take the opportunity to have a bottle of Cava. The young lady who comes to us to practice her English was taken aback when we were surprised that she is not seeing her boyfriend tonight.

Rosemary
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

I got OH a card and hid little love heart chocs in places he would find them this morning, in his work clothes, the van, the fridge, his tea cup, wallet .....aaaaaaaaaa ....its our wedding anniversary Sunday so he BETTER have something lined up or else
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:29 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

I was woken up this morning by a huge HGV pulling up outside my apartment. Quite how they managed to get the thing into the port I have no idea. But it caused a huge traffic problem and pretty much blocked up the road.

3 Guys jumped out of the cab and arrived and like an army of ants started carrying out crates upon crates to my apartment door.

Next minute my intercom phone is ringing, and theyre for me!! I thought what the hell is going on. So i went down there and by this point the crates were blocking up all the pavement so people couldnt walk by. Each crate with my name on!

They were all labelled up "To Onlineamiga, Valentines Day" I opened a box and it was full of valentines day cards from all different people.

I had to tell the guys to stop unloading any more! I physically woudlnt fit all these boxes in my apartment!

So I am really sorry if I didnt get your card, but I had no where to put it.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:10 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
I was woken up this morning by a huge HGV pulling up outside my apartment. Quite how they managed to get the thing into the port I have no idea. But it caused a huge traffic problem and pretty much blocked up the road.

3 Guys jumped out of the cab and arrived and like an army of ants started carrying out crates upon crates to my apartment door.

Next minute my intercom phone is ringing, and theyre for me!! I thought what the hell is going on. So i went down there and by this point the crates were blocking up all the pavement so people couldnt walk by. Each crate with my name on!

They were all labelled up "To Onlineamiga, Valentines Day" I opened a box and it was full of valentines day cards from all different people.

I had to tell the guys to stop unloading any more! I physically woudlnt fit all these boxes in my apartment!

Right, that's clear then. Onlineamiga didn't get any thing

Every day is Valentines Day for me and Hubby We made each other a card and to night we will jointly cook our meal and sip our Cava, then I expect we will do what we do any other evening.................

He'll watch the box and I'll be on here
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, you must be HOT HOT HOT !!!!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:25 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you dream often?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:45 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
Right, that's clear then. Onlineamiga didn't get any thing
There is still 11 hours 14 minutes of the day left. Plenty of time for all those anonymous secret admirer cards to come flooding in!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

we made each other cards too - i got a bit carried away and on his i used his picture then decorated him with tons of felt and sequins

i bought him a huge toblerone that says 'to my love' instead of 'toblerone' but he found it last night whilst looking for the shoe polish there's the surprise out of the window.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spain
I got OH a card and hid little love heart chocs in places he would find them this morning, in his work clothes, the van, the fridge, his tea cup, wallet .....aaaaaaaaaa ....its our wedding anniversary Sunday so he BETTER have something lined up or else
oopps melted love heart chocolate in his clothes
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

We think it's a load of hype too, and just treat it as any other day (same as Christmas!)

Trouble is, O/H is on week 2 of a 7 week stint in the States................so every day is a "missing you" day

We manage to Yahoo or speak most days, so it's not too terrible.
I am reassured that he will more than make up for it, once he's home again

So, tonight it's just me and the dog - and she's asleep!
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:32 pm
In Estepona

There is still 11 hours 14 minutes of the day left. Plenty of time for all those anonymous secret admirer cards to come flooding in!
Wow! With just 32 minutes left of valentines day. I find a valentines day card.... Im all awwwwwwwww'd out now!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,
All my days are like "valentine day" it's true. I got married just 5 years ago, i was 45 years old and getting married wasn't part of my plans. I always thought i was going to be single all my life, the idea i had about men wasn't very good, i had had not very good experiences with them but in the end, i met him and all the ideas i had about men changed. He is great and he is always thinking of me. Each day is a valentine day!!
Regards,
marisol
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Afortunado usted,hecho bien

Last edited by lcortez; Feb 15th 2008 at 3:06 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.