Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Valencia-prospects for work?

Valencia-prospects for work?

Old Jul 9th 2008, 4:53 am
Just Joined

dan_valencia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Valencia-prospects for work?

Well I shall soon be technically a 'British expat' like yourselves in a month or so.

I've just graduated from university and will be moving to Valencia in September-looking for work, I've got a couple of interviews lined up at language schools but hope maybe for something better, though I realise most jobs available for non-spaniards are available in Madrid and Barcelona.

If anyone is working and living in Valencia or nearby and has any suggestions or advice I'd appreciate it a lot if you could leave me any details. I've had a look at a couple of banks and one-Santander- had a job open some months ago related specifically to british expatriates which gives me some inspiration at least. I speak fluent Spanish but it doesnt change your opportunities that much as any graduate jobs in spain will go obviously and rightfully to the locals.

Anyway I look forward to speaking to some of you soon.

All the best

Dan