Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Using CC to top up vodafone mobile

Using CC to top up vodafone mobile

Old Aug 9th 2014, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of
Default Using CC to top up vodafone mobile

I have just received my new Unicaja debit card. With the old one I was able to top up my Spanish mobile on the vodafone es website. Now it will not recognise the new one.

I seem to recall that before I could top up with my old card I had to use it in a particular bank's ATM, so it was "recognised" or registered I guess.

Anyone know which bank you have to use to validate it
Old Aug 9th 2014, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Using CC to top up vodafone mobile

I thought the bank did that on issuing the new card. Could it be that you need to Chang your card details held by Vodafone? I know that happened to me when I got a new card my masmovil tops up itself when below certain amount. Having been issued a new card it was being rejected. I just updated new card details with masmovil.
Old Aug 9th 2014, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of

No you can't update details on the vodafone.es site.

Anyone use vodafone and have the same issue.
Old Aug 10th 2014, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

susique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of lightsusique is a glorious beacon of light

I use vodafone and have just checked, I couldn't find any way of changing the bank details either.....

Is there a Vodafone office you could call in to? I expect they will do it for you there, take ID etc.