Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Urgghhh- Creepy crawlies

Urgghhh- Creepy crawlies

Old Nov 24th 2014, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Popsy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Urgghhh- Creepy crawlies

Fantastic. Now I can ignore those small minded ignorant people.
Old Nov 24th 2014, 6:54 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Just a tip:
Aside from causing moral decay throughout the world, Gibraltar is apparently also responsible for fishing the worlds seas into extinction. You might enjoy that thread.
Old Nov 24th 2014, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hmm you got me there. But Don't get me started on Religion.
Old Nov 25th 2014, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute

You might like to crawl back under your stone, then everyone could ignore you.

You are fast becoming a Troll.
Old Nov 25th 2014, 1:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fred James
There should be, but I haven't tried it. Mods are not allowed to ignore anyone

Go to "My Profile" on the second toolbar at the top of the page.

Select "Edit ignore list" and enter the name of the members you wish to ignore.
Who said that.

Old Nov 25th 2014, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's a kind of wood borer which gets into the beams, which eventually will rot. They bite.
Old Nov 25th 2014, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred James
There should be, but I haven't tried it. Mods are not allowed to ignore anyone

Go to "My Profile" on the second toolbar at the top of the page.

Select "Edit ignore list" and enter the name of the members you wish to ignore.
Does exist and I use it and thanks Fred.

But my days of posting are now drastically reduced. I think it better if I just view from afar for there are postings that one can become involved with and the other side does not accept an alternative view.

I think the original poster was asking what the insects are or should I say (were?)
Old Nov 25th 2014, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Megmet. If you don't like what I say then you too can hit the "ignore" button.
You think I'm a troll.
I see the problem here. You guys have had the forum to yourself. You don't like someone with an opinion. You don't like new blood.

To be honest I have been on a couple of other Spanish forums and they are all far far better.
See yah. Wouldn't want to be yah.
Old Nov 25th 2014, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Popsy1
Megmet. If you don't like what I say then you too can hit the "ignore" button.
You think I'm a troll.
I see the problem here. You guys have had the forum to yourself. You don't like someone with an opinion. You don't like new blood.

To be honest I have been on a couple of other Spanish forums and they are all far far better.
Popsy1 Your view is that other Forums are better. You are absolutely to be supported in your views and indeed in your arrival of your views. However equally and for balance people on this forum have been around for years and are very much entitled to their views. Indeed you should support that concept. Throwing one's toys out of the pram is not to be encouraged.

I am an old very old fashioned Common Law lawyer and yah is not in my vocabulary maybe across the pond but perhaps it is a modernistic approach. Not my bag I am afraid and when exposed to the Academie Francaise and its treatment of the French language you tend to be somewhat conservative in your approach. I have lived in France for over 35 years. At the same time spent only a short period here in Spain so cannot quote with confidence so that is why I read on here but then make up my own mind based upon I suppose gut instinct.

Maybe a little more 'giving' in your approach and leaving things pass over your head before pushing the button might endear you more to the populous.

However I am prepared for your onslaught and will deal with it.

Whatever go with grace wherever you go and good luck.
Old Nov 25th 2014, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hmm you got me there. But Don't get me started on Religion.
Pops1 - I am a practising Christian and my views as to religion are private. I do what I want to do in private. There are believers there are atheists there are those who believe somewhere in between.

I do not enforce my views on anyone.

Popysy! this is a forum on Spain not on religion you would be very wrong to start an argument on that point. I am sure that was never to be your intention
Old Nov 25th 2014, 8:32 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Porth
Pops1 - I am a practising Christian and my views as to religion are private. I do what I want to do in private. There are believers there are atheists there are those who believe somewhere in between.

I do not enforce my views on anyone.

Popysy! this is a forum on Spain not on religion you would be very wrong to start an argument on that point. I am sure that was never to be your intention
I think Popsy should look at the Take it outside. Section where you can find almost anything discussed. Throwing our toys out of the pram is par for the course.
Old Nov 26th 2014, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

shazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond reputeshazzabob has a reputation beyond repute

i would have killed them too katee
Old Nov 26th 2014, 8:26 am
Account Closed

IamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond repute

If it bites and fits under your shoe, kill it! I believe that´s also part of Darwin´s theory of evolution? Let the strongest live and the annoying little bstards die!
Old Nov 26th 2014, 8:30 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

It seems the little bastards are still winning. It is estimated that there are 10 quintillion of them out there somewhere. (That's 10 with 18 noughts after it!)

Just keep stamping Stu!
Old Nov 26th 2014, 11:06 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Gone and soon forgotten. Would hate to stay at her B&B

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.