Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

URGENT:WOMEN MISSING FROM TORREVIEJA

URGENT:WOMEN MISSING FROM TORREVIEJA

Old Feb 28th 2014, 12:53 am
Just Joined

Belinda Willis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default URGENT:WOMEN MISSING FROM TORREVIEJA

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP US. Our good friend LIZ HUBBARD got taken to Torrevieja bus station by car, by her neighbours at 8.30am on Tuesday the 25th February 2014. Liz was travelling to Moncarapacho in Portugal, via Murcia, Seville and Faro, to meet her husband and never arrived. We live in Portugal and do not know anything about the network of expats in Spain. The police were contacted straight away on Tuesday and they said that they will make their enquiries and get back to us. As you can imagine, myself and all of Liz's family are so distraught with worry, so PLEASE anyone out there, help us to advertise this story quickly. I have photos of Liz if anyone can help. Thank you
Old Feb 28th 2014, 2:07 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: URGENT:WOMEN MISSING FROM TORREVIEJA

I´m really sorry to hear that. If you, or her family, have a Face Book account then put the information on there, including photos, and share it. It will get a larger audience.

I really hope she is alright.
Old Feb 28th 2014, 2:15 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with jjh, Face Book is a good place to use. Also contact any friends no matter where they live as they might have heard from her and not know that there is a problem.

Did her journey involve many changes of transport which could have caused her to end up in the wrong place. Does she have any health problems that might have caused her to contact a doctor? Was she under stress etc?

Welcome to BE.

Rosemary
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 7:09 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Has this been resolved, has she appeared?