Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Urgent dog boarding kennels

Urgent dog boarding kennels

Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

lovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nice
Default Urgent dog boarding kennels

Just been informed that mum has been taken to hospital in the UK. I have only just moved to the mainland, so haven't a clue about anything. Just incase I have to fly back does anyone know a good trustworthy kennels for my dog, Estepona/San Pedro area. I have a car so would drive if need be, to a recommended one
Old Apr 20th 2011, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Urgent dog boarding kennels

Originally Posted by lovethesun View Post
Just been informed that mum has been taken to hospital in the UK. I have only just moved to the mainland, so haven't a clue about anything. Just incase I have to fly back does anyone know a good trustworthy kennels for my dog, Estepona/San Pedro area. I have a car so would drive if need be, to a recommended one
There's a few links here. Haven't been to any of them though. I have used the vet. Maybe you can call them up and ask if there is one they recommend.

http://www.pointervet.com/links.html

Last edited by AdrianTO; Apr 20th 2011 at 10:01 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

lovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nice

Thanks a lot for your help but I really would not send him anywhere without it being a personal recommendation
Old Apr 20th 2011, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

I have received two messages from ladies offering to take my dog into their home with their own dog if need be, the kindness of some people is just heart warming, a big thank you x
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:42 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

If you still need a kennel - Stephanies in Estepona are good. I have used them several times and I know others who have. They are at the Carrefour end of Estepona and easy to find.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post
If you still need a kennel - Stephanies in Estepona are good. I have used them several times and I know others who have. They are at the Carrefour end of Estepona and easy to find.
Thanks a lot for that, I will take a look at her website.