urbano no consolidado

urbano no consolidado

Old Aug 18th 2015, 8:46 am
Just Joined

mydadsfromscunthorpe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: urbano no consolidado

Hola
Es espana no??
I think I need to chill do more research and wait til October when I can do some on the ground investigations
Thanks again for your help
Cheers

Luke
Old Aug 18th 2015, 9:02 am
YMF
Forum Regular

YMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to allYMF is a name known to all

I think that's a good idea. There are plenty of houses for sale at good prices so no need to rush.

I live quite close to that area and was there during the flooding, the main road was closed for some days because of the height of the water. Hard to visualise I know, it's never happened since so people whose homes have been declared in flood plain are very upset .

Unlike the UK in Spain you cannot build on flood plain and they can declare it retrospectively.

Yvonne
Old Aug 18th 2015, 9:36 am
Just Joined

mydadsfromscunthorpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have suggestions re long term rentals around chiclana or conil? 1 to 3 months from Oct 1.most appreciated
Cheers

Luke
Old Aug 18th 2015, 10:49 am
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hola

If you want to watch the YouTube try this https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...D01B754DC4987C for the 2009 / 2010 floods

Davexf
Old Aug 26th 2015, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Keith1963 has a reputation beyond reputeKeith1963 has a reputation beyond reputeKeith1963 has a reputation beyond reputeKeith1963 has a reputation beyond reputeKeith1963 has a reputation beyond reputeKeith1963 has a reputation beyond reputeKeith1963 has a reputation beyond reputeKeith1963 has a reputation beyond reputeKeith1963 has a reputation beyond reputeKeith1963 has a reputation beyond reputeKeith1963 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mydadsfromscunthorpe
Hola
Es espana no??
I think I need to chill do more research and wait til October when I can do some on the ground investigations
Thanks again for your help
Cheers

Luke
We are over in October Luke, looking to do a similar thing if you come across anything surprising regards stumbling blocks please let me know, I will do the same. Best of luck.