update on us!

Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all
Default update on us!

hello,well we finally got here! good journey too,we left weds afternoon and arrived here thurs night,no problems with our 2 cats or dog,they were brilliant.still not on the net yet here,but using a friends to get by.Got to get used to this weather,its so bloody hot............but not complaining!Anyway hope everyone that has arrived here or on the way here has a safe journey,take care,himnher.
Old Aug 9th 2007, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

scotlass is on a distinguished road
Default Re: update on us!

Originally Posted by HimnHer
hello,well we finally got here! good journey too,we left weds afternoon and arrived here thurs night,no problems with our 2 cats or dog,they were brilliant.still not on the net yet here,but using a friends to get by.Got to get used to this weather,its so bloody hot............but not complaining!Anyway hope everyone that has arrived here or on the way here has a safe journey,take care,himnher.
hi himnher, i am new to the forum. Can i ask you what route you took and where your destination is x
Old Aug 9th 2007, 5:46 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotlass
hi himnher, i am new to the forum. Can i ask you what route you took and where your destination is x
I've done the UK to Valencia on numerous occasions and by different routes ...... off again later in the year
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:29 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotlass
Hi Scotlass
I find the AA route finder brilliant - now if i can find somewhere anyone can coz to many twirl rounds and i get lost but ive never been lost since using their directions - oh no famous last words now .
Take care
Sam
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:40 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you made it OK and enjoying the weather. ;-))
Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:28 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys you made it then , good for you,I hope you are very happy and get settled in alright,pleased to hear you have had a good journey,I love the drive down myself cant wait till we are heading across also.Wish you the very best and look forward to all your posts from Spain.Take care........
Old Aug 10th 2007, 2:29 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you have managed to get online to tell us you have arrived I've been wondering how you got on, particularly with your pets. Hope you manage to get on line more often now you are over here in sunny Spain so you can tell us how you are getting along.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: update on us!

Well done HimnHer, hope youre doing okay
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

hello,sorry our comments are few and far between but like i said we are using a friends pc til we sort ours out!Firstly as somebody asked how is the weather,bloody hot,takes some getting used to especially when im working in the sun all day,well most of it!The route we took was channel tunnel then follow the motorway all the way to spain,through the tolls etc...........we used our tom tom which was good,but found the first part through france very boring,but improved as we got to southern france into spain.One thing that i thought was bad,was that nobody checked our passports or our aanimals ones for the entire journey!for all they know we could have not had any!The animals were brilliant the whole journey,we gave them some rescue remedy for animals b4 we left and not one problem........they seem happy here too which helps.The next thing is hoping our 10 yr old enjoys school when he starts in september,they will help a lot knowing he is happy.Anyway ill stop babbling on,and hope to come on here again soon to talk. take care everyone.
HimnHer
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

hi, am glad you had a good trip. can i ask where about in spain you are? We are doing almost the same trip ie. one wee girl 9 when we go and 2 dogs, are you both working over there? so many questions, i hope you keep us all up to date as its so good to hear how other people just moving out are doing. we are not moving till march 08 so any advice on anything at all is much appreciated. have fun x
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

Hello scotslass,we r in a place called crevillente which is about half hour from alicante,where r u hoping to go to? As for work i am working with my brother in law doing floor tiling etc,that kind of work..........michelle is currently working with us doing some painting ! Well stay in touch and be prpared for the heat when u get here,different from being here on a holiday thats for sure!Good luck, HimnHer
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

hello,sorry our comments are few and far between but like i said we are using a friends pc til we sort ours out!Firstly as somebody asked how is the weather,bloody hot,takes some getting used to especially when im working in the sun all day,well most of it!The route we took was channel tunnel then follow the motorway all the way to spain,through the tolls etc...........we used our tom tom which was good,but found the first part through france very boring,but improved as we got to southern france into spain.One thing that i thought was bad,was that nobody checked our passports or our aanimals ones for the entire journey!for all they know we could have not had any!The animals were brilliant the whole journey,we gave them some rescue remedy for animals b4 we left and not one problem........they seem happy here too which helps.The next thing is hoping our 10 yr old enjoys school when he starts in september,they will help a lot knowing he is happy.Anyway ill stop babbling on,and hope to come on here again soon to talk. take care everyone.
HimnHer
Its only the UK that checks pets traveling in. ;-))
The risk is if you don`t have the papers you might just get stopped..... but very unlikely in any other EU country.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Hello scotslass,we r in a place called crevillente which is about half hour from alicante,where r u hoping to go to? As for work i am working with my brother in law doing floor tiling etc,that kind of work..........michelle is currently working with us doing some painting ! Well stay in touch and be prpared for the heat when u get here,different from being here on a holiday thats for sure!Good luck, HimnHer
hi Himnher, we are hoping to get somewhere Alicante/Valencia area. We have friends who live just outside Benidorm but looking for somewhere a bit more rural. We want to buy a bit of land as we are moving over in a motorhome, but we dont want to buy anything until we know our hearts in the right place. So we will be gypsies for a little while, leaving prob 1st April next year and heading down to Calais and then down into Spain. Its quite an adventure as we dont really know where we will end up x
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:07 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

HimnHer

Just noticed that you still have Burgess Hill as your location so I think that you may be changing that because it is in Sussex not Spain or is it?

Rosemary