Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

University Fees after Brexit

University Fees after Brexit

Old Dec 1st 2020, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

chopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond repute
Default University Fees after Brexit

Just got this update..

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/living-i...tent=immediate

Studying in the UK

You will continue to be eligible for home fee status (the fee rate that students who live in the UK are charged), as well as Student Finance support or Further Education 19+ funding, as long as:
  • you are living in the EEA and Switzerland on 31 December 2020, and you have lived in the EEA, Switzerland, the UK and Gibraltar for at least the 3 years before starting a course in the UK
  • you have lived continuously in the EEA, Switzerland, the UK and Gibraltar between 31 December 2020 and the start of your course
  • the course starts before 1 January 2028
You do not need to have lived in the UK to access this offer, as long as you meet all of these conditions as a UK national.

The deadline of 2028 appears new to me.

This issue has been brought up a few times so I thought it worth its own thread