Reload this Page >

United Kingdom - My entitlement

United Kingdom - My entitlement

Old Feb 23rd 2007, 1:20 am
Account Closed

cherie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default United Kingdom - My entitlement

Does anyone know Why..........

1) I cannot receive Pension credits on a UK old age pension, because I am now living in Spain?

(2) A UK citizen can die in Spain, his body autopsied, (paid by his family, and then taken back to the UK, all expenses paid by his family), and be buried in the UK, despite all the body's Organs missing???

(3) A UK citizen, has to question a coroner for receiving same body????

(4) A UK citizen, 12 years later, (plus many times before), has questioned the Spanish Coroner, only to be told, the Organs were taken to a 'place of rest' - in my opinion - Bull-shit.

(5) I thank Wendy Garcia, for her life force in the past.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 6:49 am
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of
Default Re: United Kingdom - My entitlement

hi, errr are you saying that the coroner removes body organs here for no reason??
reveal a bit more of your story, thanks pat
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 9:46 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Kingdom - My entitlement

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
hi, errr are you saying that the coroner removes body organs here for no reason??
reveal a bit more of your story, thanks pat
I dont think a public forum is really the right place to discuss this, if only for legal reasons.
I am closing the thread and you can carry on by PM`s