THE UK...SHOVE IT

Old Dec 27th 2008, 11:53 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default THE UK...SHOVE IT

The UK needs to wake up fast before the leeches suck its lifeblood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-capital.html
Old Dec 28th 2008, 7:32 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE UK...SHOVE IT

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
The UK needs to wake up fast before the leeches suck its lifeblood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-capital.html
Its the North, what do you expect?
Old Dec 28th 2008, 9:26 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, there are no scroungers in the south. (not)
Old Dec 28th 2008, 9:30 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me
Of course, there are no scroungers in the south. (not)
Nope.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 1:19 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-handouts.html

Thirty Nine Thousand Pounds a Year in Handouts...... You couldn't make it up

Last edited by poshnbucks; Dec 29th 2008 at 1:22 am.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-handouts.html

They obviously did..
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:47 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: THE UK...SHOVE IT

Oh dear. We're obviously not going to get back all those hundreds of billions of pounds we've spent propping the banking system up, so let's blame the poor British working class for failing to find work that isn't there. Of course there are always people who try to abuse the system, but let's remember that the vast majority of the working population in Britain are good honest workers who ask only for a chance to work (and often feel bad about reverting to signing on - many try to avoid this as much as possible). Next folk here will be saying we need another 2 million Eastern Europeans to come into the UK, to do the work "British people won't do". Sorry, but this is absolute crap,
</ rant over >
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:36 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Oh dear. We're obviously not going to get back all those hundreds of billions of pounds we've spent propping the banking system up, so let's blame the poor British working class for failing to find work that isn't there. Of course there are always people who try to abuse the system, but let's remember that the vast majority of the working population in Britain are good honest workers who ask only for a chance to work (and often feel bad about reverting to signing on - many try to avoid this as much as possible). Next folk here will be saying we need another 2 million Eastern Europeans to come into the UK, to do the work "British people won't do". Sorry, but this is absolute crap,
</ rant over >

Old Dec 30th 2008, 5:42 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

WHERE WHERE WHERE PLEASE TELL ME
Old Dec 30th 2008, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

bluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to all
Angry Re: THE UK...SHOVE IT

sickening one rule for one and one law for another- if i were to be a benefit cheat for a poxy 50 -odd quid a week i could face prison - if i were a fat cat banker who caused all this id get a very tidy pay off and then probably sign on for the extra cash!!!!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

bil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nice

I wouldn't believe the Daily Mail if it said the sun would rise tomorrow.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by bluenose27
sickening one rule for one and one law for another- if i were to be a benefit cheat for a poxy 50 -odd quid a week i could face prison - if i were a fat cat banker who caused all this id get a very tidy pay off and then probably sign on for the extra cash!!!!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bluenose27
I don't think the bankers have got away with it yet. I have yet to meet ANYBODY who does not think this was fraud. With a very capital F. And that includes some very senior Government officials.
If I were a senior banker I would be looking for countries with no extradition treaty with the UK. Zimbabwe springs to mind.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

bil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nicebil.w is just really nice

Fraud, greed and incompetence.

Trouble is, we have to bail the banks out. If they went under, what we have seen so far would look like a picnic.
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bil.w
I wouldn't believe the Daily Mail if it said the sun would rise tomorrow.
I agree...not sure who writes it but some of the articles take some believing.
At least its marginally better than the Sunday news of the world and "My granny slept with an alien" or ist it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.