Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

UK Passport application for new baby??

UK Passport application for new baby??

Old Mar 28th 2011, 3:01 pm
Run Forrest, Run.....

Rocky Balboa is on a distinguished road
Default UK Passport application for new baby??

Hola,

Some friends of mine have recently moved here and had a baby last week, they are both British and need a UK passport for their new addition. Can anyone tell me what the exact process is these days? They are not married yet and someone told me the baby has to take the Mothers surname because of this.

Thanks.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: UK Passport application for new baby??

Originally Posted by Rocky Balboa

Some friends of mine have recently moved here and had a baby last week, they are both British and need a UK passport for their new addition. Can anyone tell me what the exact process is these days? They are not married yet and someone told me the baby has to take the Mothers surname because of this.
The British Embassy website gives you all the info you need www.ukinspain.com
Old Mar 28th 2011, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

It is easy to do, as Whitelinen says, check out all the info on UK in Spain site.You can download the application form also paperwork which tells you exactly what to do.

I know that the baby´s surname can be the Mothers or Fathers if they are not related.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 4:34 pm
Run Forrest, Run.....

Rocky Balboa is on a distinguished road

Brilliant, thank you!