Reload this Page >

TV,INTERNET AND BROADBAND

TV,INTERNET AND BROADBAND

Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

lambert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TV,INTERNET AND BROADBAND

Can anyone help?

I want a package of tv,broadband and internet. Im currently with Norton's and very dissappointed with there customer service as well as internet is less than 1mb (when i took this on i was told it was fast broadband!) Does anyone know of a company in Costa Blanca/Costa Calida. Can anyone give me some names of any tv companies i can contact.

What are your comments about Telefonica? are they any good?

Thanks Amigos!!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:42 pm
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of
Default Re: TV,INTERNET AND BROADBAND

Originally Posted by lambert
Can anyone help?

I want a package of tv,broadband and internet. Im currently with Norton's and very dissappointed with there customer service as well as internet is less than 1mb (when i took this on i was told it was fast broadband!) Does anyone know of a company in Costa Blanca/Costa Calida. Can anyone give me some names of any tv companies i can contact.

Thanks Amigos!!
Telefonica!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrgggggggggg!!!!!!!!

Nuf said

I am with jazztel for internet and phone calls. So far, very satisfied.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:51 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone help?

Thanks Amigos!!
I have been quite happy with Telefonica
Not cheap, but at least if things go wrong I know where to go.
With a third party company in the UK I was bounced back and forwards between BT and the third party carrier
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone help?

Thanks Amigos!!
If you have the option of Telefonica, why are you with Nortons? I thought they served areas where there were no landlines or broadband available?
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:56 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I just love Telefonica and everytime I post something good about them my reception gets better, I started at 512 and now up to nearly 3mb.

Who are Nortons ?
I thought they were just a slow security pack, didn`t realize they do tinternet too.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

Norton's are otherwise known as CB Costa Blanca based in La Zenia
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I just love Telefonica and everytime I post something good about them my reception gets better, I started at 512 and now up to nearly 3mb.

Who are Nortons ?
I thought they were just a slow security pack, didn`t realize they do tinternet too.
They are a company on the south Costa Blanca, believe they do phone, internet and TV packages via mesh systems (rebroadcasts?) where ther is no broadband available.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

yep thats the one and they are useless crap(excuse my french) customer service
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

yep thats the one and they are useless crap(excuse my french) customer service
But unless you have a proper line from Telefonica, you are going to be very limited in your options. You may be able to get two way satellite broadband, but that will be a lot more expensive, and no TV either (bandwidth issues).
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:31 pm
Banned

hamishscot is an unknown quantity at this point

Any options if you do not have a line and dont wanna be tied in to a contract for broadband on costa blanca?
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hamishscot
Any options if you do not have a line and dont wanna be tied in to a contract for broadband on costa blanca?
Depends very much on the area. You may be lucky and have cable through ONO or possibly YA or Jazztel.
There are no landlines where I am, but I need broadband for work. The 3G coverage locally is non existent, so I started a 2-way satellite internet business to serve my immediate area. For my customers, the price is similar to what Telefonica would charge just for broadband if it were available, but we can use it as a phone as well using Skype etc. For TV, its Spanish Digital, terrestrial or UK satellite through a large dish.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Torrevieja & Los Altos, Spain. Formaly from Wembley, London, UK
Wendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud of

Norton's are otherwise known as CB Costa Blanca based in La Zenia
Have you got their address, phone number & do they have a website?

TIA

Wendy x
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 3:47 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy Nesbeth
Have you got their address, phone number & do they have a website?

TIA

Wendy x
Have a look here, his link is six posts down.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 4:58 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

mesh systems (rebroadcasts?) stay away as few this comapny end up been take off air and more to taken off air
why not get tdt.es tv very good