Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Trying to find a playgroup in San Pedro Del Pinatar

Trying to find a playgroup in San Pedro Del Pinatar

Old Oct 4th 2014, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

Holmes1971 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trying to find a playgroup in San Pedro Del Pinatar

Hi, we are spending a month in San Pedro with our 3 year old and 1 year. I am hoping to find things to do other than the beach and wondered if anyone knew of any playgroups in the area? Many thanks :-)
Old Oct 4th 2014, 9:08 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trying to find a playgroup in San Pedro Del Pinatar

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Oct 5th 2014, 6:25 am
Just Joined

Carolinejaine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Holmes1971
Hi, we are spending a month in San Pedro with our 3 year old and 1 year. I am hoping to find things to do other than the beach and wondered if anyone knew of any playgroups in the area? Many thanks :-)
Try Cambridge College and Crèche on c/ Lorenzo
Morales - I don't have any direct experience of them, but it's the only one I know of.
Enjoy San Pedro del Pinatar!
Old Oct 5th 2014, 6:32 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carolinejaine
Try Cambridge College and Crèche on c/ Lorenzo
Morales - I don't have any direct experience of them, but it's the only one I know of.
Enjoy San Pedro del Pinatar!
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary