Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Trucker Trev of Los Boliches

Trucker Trev of Los Boliches

Old Nov 11th 2010, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Lospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trucker Trev of Los Boliches

Just heard the sad news that "Trucker Trev" from the Hole in the wall bar in Torreblanca, passed away last night in Spain. He was aged 59

Trevor was one of the enduring faces of the locality, who was a character, raconteur and general nice guy. I always visited his bar and enoyed his company for over 10 years.

What sad sad news, los boliches will never be the same.

If anyone on the forum knows Sandra, his wife then please please pass on our condolensces, and wish her the best for the furure

Al N Sal from Los Pacos
Old Nov 13th 2010, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of
Default Re: Trucker Trev of Los Boliches

never went in the bar,as they had a no dogs policy,saw the guy many times as i walked by,for a small bar with no toldo,seemed to do ok,he was allways outside sat chatting to his customers,i do also know the people that ran the bar when they were away
anyway trev rip