Reload this Page >

Truck driving jobs

Truck driving jobs

Old Nov 7th 2005, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

cuevacarramaiza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Truck driving jobs

Hi

a friend of mine is driving HGV lorries in London and wants to move over to Spain, does anyone know of any suitable truck driving companies or jobs (he can also drive buses/coaches)? He speaks a little Spanish and ideally would be based in Catalunya or Andalucia. Thanks for your help!
Old Nov 8th 2005, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

countryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Truck driving jobs

Originally Posted by cuevacarramaiza
Hi

a friend of mine is driving HGV lorries in London and wants to move over to Spain, does anyone know of any suitable truck driving companies or jobs (he can also drive buses/coaches)? He speaks a little Spanish and ideally would be based in Catalunya or Andalucia. Thanks for your help!
Hi cuevacarramaiza,

Your friends best bet would be to try one of the removial firms thet operate from Spain to the UK, NI, and France. These are the most likly jobs on offer, you might find that your friend will have a problem working for a local Spanish company as the employment laws in Spain require him/her to be employed under a contract of anything from 3/6/9 months, then he or she will then have to be given a full term contract.

Check out the Costa Blanca News there are lots of transport firms doing these runs, Good Luck.

Costa Blanca News Online

David SR