Reload this Page >

Travel from Faro

Travel from Faro

Old Aug 28th 2018, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Travel from Faro

Hi Jon,

Which car rental firm do you use to hire for less than €10/day in July? A bargain for sure !!

Regards
Old Aug 29th 2018, 5:50 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel from Faro

Originally Posted by Fred R
Hi Jon,

Which car rental firm do you use to hire for less than €10/day in July? A bargain for sure !!

Regards
Hi Fred

As mentioned on the other thread, the deal I got was not replicable later, someone tried. I must have gotten in early. I paid about 360€ total for 38 days ending late July. It was with airauto, that time.

The rentalco changes most times depending on the deal I can find. It usually takes me about 30-45 mins comparing sites and reading the T&C's for any hidden charges like Spain entry, addl driver, transponder, early/late dropoff etc etc. I create a little spreadsheet thingy on the back of an envelope to get the final price, which then has no surprises. If they dont mention the actual charge for eg say Spain, I don't use them.

I often recheck a few days before as well to ensure that the price hasnt gone down. It often does and I usually have free cancellation of the old deal

Jon
PS all readers please note the info in this thread re renting. I cant search and will direct people to search my posts to find out the info, as it saves me redoing the info, as Ive done several times.

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Aug 29th 2018 at 6:03 am.