Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Transporting a couple of pieces of furniture back to the UK

Transporting a couple of pieces of furniture back to the UK

Old Oct 20th 2015, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

Manclass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Transporting a couple of pieces of furniture back to the UK

Hi.I want to transport two pieces of furniture back to the UK. Does anybody know a "man with a van" that will provide this service . I am in the Almunecar , Nerja area.?
Thank you.

Old Oct 21st 2015, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Cats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant futureCats-R-Us has a brilliant future
Default Re: Transporting a couple of pieces of furniture back to the UK

Have never used the company but when visiting the UK recently saw a hire van at Plymouth Dock that did one-way travel for self-drive or they would supply a driver. Company was J-hire Ltd and they appear to be able to cover a lot of Spain from their Costa Blanca depot. If you put in J Hire on your internet search thingy it should come up. We do not need one way service at the moment but I made a note just in case. If anyone uses, or has used, them I would be interested to hear their experience for future reference.
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

ElaineGon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Transporting a couple of pieces of furniture back to the UK

Originally Posted by Manclass
Hi.I want to transport two pieces of furniture back to the UK. Does anybody know a "man with a van" that will provide this service . I am in the Almunecar , Nerja area.?
Thank you.

I did it the other way. I contacted:-
www.shiply.com

I left the details of what I required and had several quotes. There was a significant differences between them. I decided on one and was very satisfed with the price and the service.

Good luck, Elaine