Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Translation needed can anyone help

Translation needed can anyone help

Old Feb 6th 2009, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Translation needed can anyone help

Hi all,
Well we have been back in UK for 7 weeks and lovin it but the only problem is that our bank in Spain wont transfer the money we have in our account to our English bank account they are coming up with all sorts of excuses they keep saying they need more info all time and every time we send it to them they keep coming up with something else it has got that bad that we have had to get a Lawyer on to it I am in touch with them everyday and even they are struggling to get a response form the bank and have sent them a demand today which she has sent me a copy of but unfortunatley its all in Spanish can anyone translate it for me please, here it is

Estimado Bartolome:

Como bien sabes, mis clientes llevan desde el 16 de Diciembre del 2008 intentando realizar la transferencia de las cantidades que tienen en la cuenta de la identidad a quien me dirijo, siendo todos ellos infructuosos.

Es por ello, que viendo la mala fe en la que CAJA MURCIA esta actuando, rogamos atiendan urgentemente a los requerimientos tanto de los representados como nuestro y realicen la transferencia ordenada en tantas ocasiones, ya que en caso contrario no veremos obligados a iniciar las acciones legales necesarias para restituir la situacion juridica perturbada al Sr. Lakin, sin perjuicio de que a su vez comuniquemos la baja calidad de servicio al defensor del cliente de CAJA MURCIA, asi como a las oficinas centrales de la misma.

Sin otro particular, reciban mi cordial saludo.

Gratefully appreciated if anyone can help
Old Feb 6th 2009, 2:18 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Translation needed can anyone help

As far as I can see it is reiterating the problems that you have been having since December and asking them to sort it out to avoid legal action being taken
Old Feb 6th 2009, 2:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

As it is legal, wait for Lynne to answer you.
Like Mitz says, but in English it means "get your arse in gear and transfer the money quick or you will get a smack"
Old Feb 6th 2009, 2:36 pm
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
Hi all,
Well we have been back in UK for 7 weeks and lovin it but the only problem is that our bank in Spain wont transfer the money we have in our account to our English bank account they are coming up with all sorts of excuses they keep saying they need more info all time and every time we send it to them they keep coming up with something else it has got that bad that we have had to get a Lawyer on to it I am in touch with them everyday and even they are struggling to get a response form the bank and have sent them a demand today which she has sent me a copy of but unfortunatley its all in Spanish can anyone translate it for me please, here it is

Estimado Bartolome:

Como bien sabes, mis clientes llevan desde el 16 de Diciembre del 2008 intentando realizar la transferencia de las cantidades que tienen en la cuenta de la identidad a quien me dirijo, siendo todos ellos infructuosos.

Es por ello, que viendo la mala fe en la que CAJA MURCIA esta actuando, rogamos atiendan urgentemente a los requerimientos tanto de los representados como nuestro y realicen la transferencia ordenada en tantas ocasiones, ya que en caso contrario no veremos obligados a iniciar las acciones legales necesarias para restituir la situacion juridica perturbada al Sr. Lakin, sin perjuicio de que a su vez comuniquemos la baja calidad de servicio al defensor del cliente de CAJA MURCIA, asi como a las oficinas centrales de la misma.

Sin otro particular, reciban mi cordial saludo.

Gratefully appreciated if anyone can help
Hi Sugarlugs,

A basic translation.

Dear Bartolome,

As you are well aware, since 16 Dec. 2008 my clients have been trying to have you transfer the monies in the said account. Until now with no avail.

Because of this, act of bad faith on the part of CM, we request that you attend, urgently, to our clients' request, and realise the much requested instruction. In the event of non-compliance, legal action will be instituted to reimburse Mr Larkin for the inconvenience caused. Without prejudice, we are copying this complaint of poor service to the Clients' Advocate at CM, and also to your Head Office.

Yours Faithfully,

This is not a literal translation, but it says what the letter is saying in legal speak.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you to you all, I had a rough idea but just wanted to know for sure, its a nightmare as we are having to pay a lawyer to get our own money from the bank, I wondered if the bank will reimburse the costs I doubt it and would'nt like to try and ask them for the money as we cant get our own money back never mind compensation LOL,Once again thank you to all that have replied,
Old Feb 6th 2009, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

jimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
Thank you to you all, I had a rough idea but just wanted to know for sure, its a nightmare as we are having to pay a lawyer to get our own money from the bank, I wondered if the bank will reimburse the costs I doubt it and would'nt like to try and ask them for the money as we cant get our own money back never mind compensation LOL,Once again thank you to all that have replied,
Hi Sugarlugs,

Could you post the banks name you are having trouble with?

If not allowed please can you PM me?

My only interest is, whom to stay clear of.

Ta.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

No problem they are not doing me any favours they are great when you are giving them money or borrowing but when you want it back thats where the problems start, and it's CAJAMURCIA in Abanilla
Old Feb 6th 2009, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Now then Hillbilly tut tut not everyone reads Spanish lol