Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

trains from valencia

trains from valencia

Old Mar 29th 2006, 7:20 pm
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of
Default trains from valencia

first of all.. I have posted several things on these pages and just wanted to say THANKS to all those who have replied. Please can i ask.. I live near Xativa and have friends who live in Teulada/Moraira and they were asking me if I can get a train fm here to visit them .
could i get a train from Valencia to them?? thanks for any advice
Old Mar 29th 2006, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of
Default Re: trains from valencia

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
first of all.. I have posted several things on these pages and just wanted to say THANKS to all those who have replied. Please can i ask.. I live near Xativa and have friends who live in Teulada/Moraira and they were asking me if I can get a train fm here to visit them .
could i get a train from Valencia to them?? thanks for any advice
I don't think that it's easy. Have looked at the train map for your area:

http://www.renfe.es/mediadistancia/mapa_levante.html

The line from your Xativa to Alcoi is no good.

If you went to Alicante there may be an option to take the "Tram" railway that uses the original railway line from Alicante to Denia and it stops at Teulada but it takes 2 hours from Alicante. the times are shown on this page:

http://www.fgvalicante.com/tram/html...m/horarios.asp

Isn't it possible to find a bus?
Old Mar 30th 2006, 6:05 am
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of
Default Re: trains from valencia

Originally Posted by Nige
I don't think that it's easy. Have looked at the train map for your area:

http://www.renfe.es/mediadistancia/mapa_levante.html

The line from your Xativa to Alcoi is no good.

If you went to Alicante there may be an option to take the "Tram" railway that uses the original railway line from Alicante to Denia and it stops at Teulada but it takes 2 hours from Alicante. the times are shown on this page:

http://www.fgvalicante.com/tram/html...m/horarios.asp

Isn't it possible to find a bus?

thank you soooo much