Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Train from Alicante to Valencia

Train from Alicante to Valencia

Old May 13th 2011, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Kenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Train from Alicante to Valencia

We'd like to go to Valencia next March for the Fallas. We can't get (convenient) direct flights to Valencia but we can get them to Alicante. Have found train times on RENFE website, they seem to be fast and frequent. But can't find out how hard/easy it is to get from Alicante airport to the train station. Can anyone advise how we'd get from Alicante airport to the train station and how long that would take?

Many thanks.
Old May 14th 2011, 9:27 am
Just Joined

ukdobby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Train from Alicante to Valencia

Cab,about 15 to 20 mins.
Old May 14th 2011, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Kenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond reputeKenwoodlad has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the feedback, very useful.
Old May 15th 2011, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

searcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nice

http://www.alicante-spain.com/alicante-airport-bus.html
Old May 15th 2011, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

I don't know how I managed to miss that in all my searching. That's great, just what I needed to know. Now maybe I should go buy some new glasses!!
Old May 15th 2011, 10:01 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kenwoodlad
I don't know how I managed to miss that in all my searching. That's great, just what I needed to know. Now maybe I should go buy some new glasses!!
Seems that Searcher48 has the correct user name.

Rosemary
Old May 17th 2011, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

stephendutchman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Kenwoodlad
We'd like to go to Valencia next March for the Fallas. We can't get (convenient) direct flights to Valencia but we can get them to Alicante. Have found train times on RENFE website, they seem to be fast and frequent. But can't find out how hard/easy it is to get from Alicante airport to the train station. Can anyone advise how we'd get from Alicante airport to the train station and how long that would take?

Many thanks.
done the journey couple of weeks ago.no problem .a few options .if you like a challange .airport to allicante .bus from airport to allicnte.or bus from airport to torrelano 5 mins from airport. get train from torrelano ,straight into allicante main station.then valencia .book in advance .cost me 50 euros return .for 2 people.from allicante to valencia.you can even walk to torrelano from airport.road takes to the train sta.just follow signs from old terminal.taxi no more than 10 euros to train sta.bus e 1.30.cheap as chips
Old May 18th 2011, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the detailed breakdown of options and costs. You make it sound dead easy - although I can't see us teetering down the road with all our luggage to Torrelano station!

Cheers!
Old May 20th 2011, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

stephendutchman is on a distinguished road

lol .my pleasure.