Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Trafico Valencia (what should I expect)

Trafico Valencia (what should I expect)

Old May 12th 2008, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice
Default Trafico Valencia (what should I expect)

I have to go tto the trafico in Valencia this week (I think) as the next stage of getting the horse trailer registered, got the paperwork form Ivor Williams Spain, going to take it for it ITV tomorrow, then i THINK I have to go to the trafico,

anyone been there, what time does it open? i there going to be huge queues? whats happens etc....
Old May 12th 2008, 1:29 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trafico Valencia (what should I expect)

Assuming your trailer is like any other vehicle, my guess is that you will do the ITV and they will tell you to come back in 4 to 7 days and collect the ficha tecnica. Then you can take that to Trafico. Good luck.
Old May 12th 2008, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice

I already have the 'ficha tecnica' Ivor Williams sent me it, (cost 255€) So will the ITV just check all is correct with it, and MOT it??

do they give you the number plate for it at the trafico
Old May 12th 2008, 2:28 pm
Account Closed

OK so you are already a step ahead. With me the ITV just physically checked all the dimensions, tyres etc conformed to the ficha and issue me with an ITV pass. Not sure where the plate comes from but the number is given by Trafico (Gestor did that bit for me).
Old May 15th 2008, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Well update...

took the trailer for is ITV, and is passed all they really did was check the tyres, brake, lights and measure it! got to go back today (afternoon) to pick up the papers,
then off to the trafico tomorrow
so is it true about the queues? is it that bad? does anyone know if it has a website, googled but cant find anything
Jenny
Old May 15th 2008, 7:43 am
Account Closed

Good to hear a positive outcome from ITV.
Would have been a tad difficult to check the emissions from an empty horse trailer in any case