Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

townhall/paperwork related question

townhall/paperwork related question

Old Jan 10th 2011, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Emma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to all
Default townhall/paperwork related question

Hi all,

We would like to join the local sports centre, but money is tight...

There is a 'Abono Familiar' rate...

Me and my OH just living together isn't enough....but there may be a way around it...... the receptionist said something about a certificate from the townhall stating that we are a couple....

and there is something in the leaflet she handed us;

'parejas de hecho con acreditacion de los registros administrativos acreditados a tal fin'

any ideas?
Old Jan 10th 2011, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: townhall/paperwork related question

Originally Posted by Emma-Louise
Hi all,

Yes there is, but usually the Abono Familiar will only work out cheaper if you have children going there too, not just a couple.

Personally I find the local sports centre so cheap I couldnt be bothered to pay the 35 euros a year socio in order to get the odd euro off here and there. Excellent facilities too!
Old Jan 10th 2011, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Emma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to allEmma-Louise is a name known to all

Thanks cricketman for your reply,

but we've no children.....

You have to become a member, no choice in the matter....

It is a local council sports centre so much cheaper than the private ones around....

The abono familiar is very much cheaper than the 2 of us paying separately...

Money is tight so am looking into this paperwork, any ideas?
Old Jan 10th 2011, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks cricketman for your reply,

but we've no children.....

You have to become a member, no choice in the matter....

It is a local council sports centre so much cheaper than the private ones around....

The abono familiar is very much cheaper than the 2 of us paying separately...

Money is tight so am looking into this paperwork, any ideas?
I've no idea re paperwork I'm afraid

At my local council sportscentre you do not need to be a member to use the facilities, but you get a cheaper rate if you are a member. That is why I commented on whether it would be worth you getting the Bono.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 10:14 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricketman
I've no idea re paperwork I'm afraid

At my local council sportscentre you do not need to be a member to use the facilities, but you get a cheaper rate if you are a member. That is why I commented on whether it would be worth you getting the Bono.
Same here for our (council) sports centre.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Hola,

I say that you have to become a member, no choice because otherwise it is 7 euros per entry, so that pretty much means there is no choice....

The members rates are per month then it is all in....pretty simple pricing structure really....

But ........ has anyone any idea about this paperwork?
Old Jan 10th 2011, 11:40 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Hola,

I say that you have to become a member, no choice because otherwise it is 7 euros per entry, so that pretty much means there is no choice....

The members rates are per month then it is all in....pretty simple pricing structure really....

But ........ has anyone any idea about this paperwork?
maybe take the leaflet to the Town Hall & ask if you can get/are entitled to one of these certificates?
Old Jan 10th 2011, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Me and my OH just living together isn't enough....but there may be a way around it...... the receptionist said something about a certificate from the townhall stating that we are a couple....

and there is something in the leaflet she handed us;

'parejas de hecho con acreditacion de los registros administrativos acreditados a tal fin'

any ideas?
This is basically a season ticket for which, as has been said, you will get very little discount and moreover for a bono familiar you will have to lay out quite a considerable sum. You can get smaller Bono's but the saving is tiny.
The paperwork you are refering to is to only to prove that you live together in order to be eligible for a Familiar in the first place.
If money is tight then the initial outlay would be high unless you are sure that you will be using the facility often.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Afternoon all,

Thanks for all your advice reference bonos etc but as said this is the way that this particular sports centre works.....

The ONLY option for non-members is 7 euros a day....

Otherwise the centre demands that you become a member...
A one-off fee of around 40 euros for an individual or 45 euros for abono familiar....
Then a monthly fee of around 35 euros for an individual or 40 euros for abono familiar....
The monthly fee includes everything, all classes, the pool etc etc.

So as you can see the abono familiar is a much cheaper option....

Am I clear enough now?
Old Jan 10th 2011, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,
parejas de hecho con acreditacion de los registros administrativos acreditados a tal fin' any ideas?

http://iabogado.com/guia-legal/famil...01080300000000

As with everything it will take time and money to obtain the necessary docs.
Nothing to do with Town Hall.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twistedmelon
The paperwork you are refering to is to only to prove that you live together in order to be eligible for a Familiar in the first place.
Sorry to quote myself.
So that's the answer to your question.
Hope that's clear enough
Old Jan 10th 2011, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks I know that....

Please may I only have input from anyone that has experience of this paperwork at the town hall...

Thanks to everyone's help and sure that it is well-meant but feel like am going around in circles!
Old Jan 10th 2011, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Please may I only have input from anyone that has experience of this paperwork at the town hall...

Thanks to everyone's help and sure that it is well-meant but feel like am going around in circles!
I gave you the info in message number 10
Old Jan 10th 2011, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: townhall/paperwork related question

Originally Posted by whitelinen
I gave you the info in message number 10
Ah but that was in Spanish and said it was not the town hall so that is ignored.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

I saw and understood (please don't assume John & Kath) the message but so far in my 10 years in Spain I have never had to use a lawyer for any paperwork, just a bit of patience and have got there myself!

As soon as I find the time I'll go to the townhall and find out myself!

Thanks (?) anyway!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.