Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Totallly freaked out tonight!!

Totallly freaked out tonight!!

Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:44 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Totallly freaked out tonight!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
update your software and you will see me.
I did that yesterday........will just have to see now then
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:46 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

i did that last night, did search on Rugby Matt- nothing, did search on rugby, but soooo many entries! come on, don't be mean!!!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:46 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I did that yesterday........will just have to see now then
if you find it, send me the pic!!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:49 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
i did that last night, did search on Rugby Matt- nothing, did search on rugby, but soooo many entries! come on, don't be mean!!!
silverchick
Quote:

if you find it, send me the pic!!
you're up early!!

you're on the wrong track with the 'rugby'.but I'll have let him tell you

I'm guessing that when he signs in to messenger there's a photo of him....but he's not signed in right now
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:49 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

he's signed in!!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 8:15 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnxa
he's signed in!!
Well? Whats the piccy like?

Do you have a webcam?
Old Jun 16th 2007, 8:17 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by sam parky

Do you have a webcam?
not telling

and god no......no webcam..I'm still in me jammies!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 8:28 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky

Do you have a webcam?
No webcam I'm afraid.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:13 pm
Fed up in England!!

come on!!don't make me put you on my shit list!!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:14 pm

Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

What!!
Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:18 pm
Fed up in England!!

What!!
whats your msn name??
Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:19 pm
Straw Man.

whats your msn name??
I will PM you
Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:19 pm

I will PM you
and me please
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:44 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

OK, bit odd evening to be honest. Typically I started being the clown in the pub tonight with some mates and ended up, somehow, becoming a parish councilor!!

Not sure how the hell it all happened and I really don't have a clue what I have to do, but I am one, and I'm told that I am now a fine upstanding pillock of the community!!

Co could we all start calling me Councilor Matt?

Hey Matt, congrats you have raised yourself up to being a crotch (sorry meant to say crutch for your local parishioners, well done.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.