Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Totallly freaked out tonight!!

Totallly freaked out tonight!!

Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:03 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Totallly freaked out tonight!!

OK, bit odd evening to be honest. Typically I started being the clown in the pub tonight with some mates and ended up, somehow, becoming a parish councilor!!

Not sure how the hell it all happened and I really don't have a clue what I have to do, but I am one, and I'm told that I am now a fine upstanding pillock of the community!!

Co could we all start calling me Councilor Matt?
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:08 am
Dipsomaniac

mikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to beholdmikeoc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Totallly freaked out tonight!!

Don't worry about it, my wife ended up on the governing body of the local school because we turned up at a meeting
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:10 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
OK, bit odd evening to be honest. Typically I started being the clown in the pub tonight with some mates and ended up, somehow, becoming a parish councilor!!

Not sure how the hell it all happened and I really don't have a clue what I have to do, but I am one, and I'm told that I am now a fine upstanding pillock of the community!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Do they KNOW you?

Do you talk differently to them than you do to all of us on BE?

Is this the secret that you have been keeping from us?

What will you have to do apart from a bit of sucking up to someone?

Graham says that you have given your age away because all parish counsellors are at least 100 years old.

Hope this does not mean that you are going to become a boring old fart.

Hang on a minute I have just worked out why they have chosen you ........... they think that you will build a new community centre and landscape the garden!!!!!!!

Congratulations once again

Rosemary and Graham
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:14 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
CONGRATULATIONS

Do they KNOW you?

Do you talk differently to them than you do to all of us on BE?

Is this the secret that you have been keeping from us?

What will you have to do apart from a bit of sucking up to someone?

Graham says that you have given your age away because all parish counsellors are at least 100 years old.

Hope this does not mean that you are going to become a boring old fart.

Hang on a minute I have just worked out why they have chosen you ........... they think that you will build a new community centre and landscape the garden!!!!!!!

Congratulations once again

Rosemary and Graham
They know me only too well, but because I got all cocky about it being a bit like the Vicar of Dibley they took me up on my word!!

I plan to do absolutely bugger all, they meet 4 times a year, which is about the limit of my commitment!

I do plan to have a bit of fun with it though!!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:15 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

They know me only too well, but because I got all cocky about it being a bit like the Vicar of Dibley they took me up on my word!!

I plan to do absolutely bugger all, they meet 4 times a year, which is about the limit of my commitment!

I do plan to have a bit of fun with it though!!
Tickled pink then!!!

Rosemary
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:18 am
Straw Man.

Tickled pink then!!!

Rosemary
I may ask for a username change to Councilor Rugbymatt!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:19 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I would have said that you NEED a councillor, not that you would be one .....
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:20 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Well I would have said that you NEED a councillor, not that you would be one .....
ehem!!

Could we please address me with the correct title?
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:22 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

ehem!!

Could we please address me with the correct title?
Yeh if you can learn to spell it
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:24 am

Now Mitzy I made a spelling mistake in my post but you have made one too so we are even.

Matt needs a counsellor (some one who helps you with your thoughts and problems).

I should know because I am one.

Rosemary
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:25 am
Straw Man.

Yeh if you can learn to spell it
Pokey tongue back at ya!!

I prefer one L because I don't want to be like everyone else, I thought you knew that!?

Oh and am I invited around for the 25th??
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:30 am
Senior Moment

Now Mitzy I made a spelling mistake in my post but you have made one too so we are even.

Matt needs a counsellor (some one who helps you with your thoughts and problems).

I should know because I am one.

Rosemary
Yeh but it wouldn't have worked then would it
Senior Moment

Pokey tongue back at ya!!

I prefer one L because I don't want to be like everyone else, I thought you knew that!?

Oh and am I invited around for the 25th??
Yeh but you won't come!

Yeh but it wouldn't have worked then would it
But he needs help and quick.

Rosemary
Old Jun 15th 2007, 10:32 am
Senior Moment

But he needs help and quick.

Rosemary
sure does and so do I

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.