torrevieja

Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: torrevieja

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
OK I think we have the Torrevieja tourist board on here!

The last 3 posters all joined in march and all posted positive comments about the place!
LOL, they are moaning about beachcomber and he lived in the East End anyway.
When I left Mile End I lived on a little island in Essex for about 25 years or so.
Small world. ;-)
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
LOL, they are moaning about beachcomber and he lived in the East End anyway.
When I left Mile End I lived on a little island in Essex for about 25 years or so.
Small world. ;-)
dont mean to sound like I'm having a cheap shot at a newbie, just sounded a touch odd!

An Essex boy at heart eh jdr?
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

marc22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I lived there some time ago, and worked in a very famous bar there, the drug problem was rife then, we even had Guardia on the door after a shooting in the bar!

Some years later I ended up there while sailing, our engine had seized and we needed a re-fit, and I was a little surprised to see it was still the same.
Now however it is Eastern European gangs that seem to be everywhere, but the drugs are still rife.
We actually got boarded by customs at machine gun point out there as well.
im surprised some with such an exiting and varied life has time to write so much toro******it
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

tommyg is an unknown quantity at this point

I don`t suppose you stick up for the areas you live in then??? Not all posters on here defending Torrevieja are new members. I expect you are all looking forward to the next episode of Marbella Babes!!!!!!!!!! Such classy people.

Tom

Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:17 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marc22
im surprised some with such an exiting and varied life has time to write so much toro******it
well well well!

Where did we just get those balls from eh?

All I said was that when I lived there it was rough!

I was there not too long ago while my old man was having his boat re-fitted and the same scum were still there, dont get huffy, I'm not making a personal attack, just offering an OPINION, we are after all on an OPEN forum yeah?
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:22 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tommyg
I don`t suppose you stick up for the areas you live in then??? Not all posters on here defending Torrevieja are new members. I expect you are all looking forward to the next episode of Marbella Babes!!!!!!!!!! Such classy people.

Tom

It just seems strange that three people join almost together and say the same stuff ?
You dont believe that Marbella crap do you ?
The guy on the local radio tried to trace them for an interview, but no chance, I did notice Harry Hill found one of them though, lol
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:24 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
It just seems strange that three people join almost together and say the same stuff ?
You dont believe that Marbella crap do you ?
The guy on the local radio tried to trace them for an interview, but no chance, I did notice Harry Hill found one of them though, lol
yea i saw that .. brilliant programme..
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:29 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by tommyg

Tom

But I'm not attacking it, I am stating MY EXPERIENCES of the place after living there for some time.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

tommyg is an unknown quantity at this point

Likewise, but my experiences are current.

Tom
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

issy bon bon is an unknown quantity at this point

lived in torrevieja a few years ago we rented first of all and visited other places North and South also went inland but it wasnt for us, we settled for Gandia area which is very spanish, and love it we are moving over in May. my advise is really take your time and spend a few days in each area going out in the evening to get a feel for the place also visit at different times of the year it took us 14 months to find the right place.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:46 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by issy bon bon
lived in torrevieja a few years ago we rented first of all and visited other places North and South also went inland but it wasnt for us, we settled for Gandia area which is very spanish, and love it we are moving over in May. my advise is really take your time and spend a few days in each area going out in the evening to get a feel for the place also visit at different times of the year it took us 14 months to find the right place.
We're almost neighbours. Seems more and more people are coming up this way
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:50 pm
Just Joined

issy bon bon is an unknown quantity at this point

Like Oliva very much and go into there a lot, nice bars and lots of friendly people
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:51 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by issy bon bon
Like Oliva very much and go into there a lot, nice bars and lots of friendly people
I like Gandia for the shops and the coffee bar in the church square that sells the best coffee by far anywhere around here
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I like Gandia for the shops and the coffee bar in the church square that sells the best coffee by far anywhere around here
What part of Torrevieja is that in ?
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:57 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
What part of Torrevieja is that in ?
troublemaker!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.