Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Too Much Bickering - It Spoils the Fun of B Expats

Too Much Bickering - It Spoils the Fun of B Expats

Old Dec 27th 2007, 4:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Too Much Bickering - It Spoils the Fun of B Expats

so have we all stopped bickering??
Old Dec 30th 2007, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
so have we all stopped bickering??
Might have... what the **** has it got to do with you?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 4:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Might have... what the **** has it got to do with you?
I shall not bicker with you, I am too at peace with myself to care about your opinions.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

I shall not bicker with you, I am too at peace with myself to care about your opinions.
How was Scotland? Where did you go? Did you get to kill anything?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 4:44 pm
Straw Man.

How was Scotland? Where did you go? Did you get to kill anything?
It was wild, bloody mad and I am glad I got out early.

No, didn't kill anything this time, except maybe my braincells.

Went to a place called Ardverikie, friends of the family own it and a group of people rented a place there.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

It was wild, bloody mad and I am glad I got out early.

No, didn't kill anything this time, except maybe my braincells.

Went to a place called Ardverikie, friends of the family own it and a group of people rented a place there.
Muy Bien... That will be the one brain cell left then! I am sure it will last for 2008 !

We are off to Cork in February.. for a sort of sabbatical (?) not sure really if thats the way to put it...

There is no plan so its quite good...!

Anyway no more Mrs nice guy.... TTFN!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 5:11 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutley gorgeous place,you would have had to drag me back kicking and screaming you didn't pick me up en-route
Old Dec 30th 2007, 5:15 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jandy44
Absolutley gorgeous place,you would have had to drag me back kicking and screaming you didn't pick me up en-route
I have been meaning to go up for ages, I wish I had gone up alone now but hey ho.

No sorry, what with the dog in the car I stayed away from hitch-hikers.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 5:28 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

I love dogs ..............Hum Bug
Old Dec 30th 2007, 5:31 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jandy44
I love dogs ..............Hum Bug
The dog doesn't like strangers though.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Jorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud of

Tell it to push them to one side of the plate.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

The dog is travelling with you honey! Any other company would be a pleasure surely! It must have been a bit pissed of with the 8 track of the Wurzles by Scotch corner!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:58 pm
Straw Man.

The dog is travelling with you honey! Any other company would be a pleasure surely! It must have been a bit pissed of with the 8 track of the Wurzles by Scotch corner!
I had the new album by the Scots Dragoons (Grays)all the way up!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

I had the new album by the Scots Dragoons (Grays)all the way up!
Heard them. They have gone all commercial.