Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Tommorow, cant wait!

Tommorow, cant wait!

Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:54 am
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice
Default Tommorow, cant wait!

Weather looks nice, on my way for a nosey around tommorow
Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:56 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommorow, cant wait!

Originally Posted by SmartiesUK

Wishing you a safe journey and hope you find what you are looking for
Old Feb 25th 2007, 10:10 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well as you journey this way, I'll be going the other....... Bright sunshine here, wet and cold there!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

It's a beautiful day here in Marbella, I'm off to the port soon for lunch and outside. Making the most of it as next week in the UK for a couple of weeks. Hopefully it will brighten up for when I'm there. I always feel I want to hibernate when it is wet and cold....have you got your hibernation gear with you.

What part are you returning to?

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Well as you journey this way, I'll be going the other....... Bright sunshine here, wet and cold there!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 10:46 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
It's a beautiful day here in Marbella, I'm off to the port soon for lunch and outside. Making the most of it as next week in the UK for a couple of weeks. Hopefully it will brighten up for when I'm there. I always feel I want to hibernate when it is wet and cold....have you got your hibernation gear with you.

What part are you returning to?
I'm flying to Coventry, staying overnight in Birmingham and then going to Rutland for a two day Golf event

Golf ...... February .... England ....... am I completely loopy?

Lots of pullovers, waterproofs etc being packed
Old Feb 25th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I flew from Coventry a couple of weeks ago, don't like that airport. Most people usually fly from UK to Spain for golf, sure you read the address correctly.

Maybe it will be water polo instead...

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm flying to Coventry, staying overnight in Birmingham and then going to Rutland for a two day Golf event

Golf ...... February .... England ....... am I completely loopy?

Lots of pullovers, waterproofs etc being packed
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:53 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Just remember ...where they are showing you is not all off Spain......Just where they can earn the most.
And they only show you the good bits of that area you need to keep that in mind all the time......
Good luck we didnt what you are doing first and well we had to have a row to get out of buying a box LOL
Have a good time and good luck
Old Feb 25th 2007, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

I flew from Coventry a couple of weeks ago, don't like that airport. Most people usually fly from UK to Spain for golf, sure you read the address correctly.

Maybe it will be water polo instead...
OH Come on Mercedes, its a nice small , easy to check in, security check, etc, ...so you have to walk out on the tarmac to get on the plane, but FAR less hastle than London airports , and also Birmingham...I loved it when I used it on the 3rd.

Last edited by jonsol; Feb 25th 2007 at 12:01 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Feb 25th 2007, 1:35 pm
Senior Moment

I flew from Coventry a couple of weeks ago, don't like that airport.
I know what you mean, its a bit of a shed ....... but one of the first times we used it, it was pouring with rain when we landed and rather than us get wet, all the staff complete with umbrellas came out and ushered us to the terminal.

I've used it religiously since we've been coming here as it repeatedly offers the best price from the Midlands for Valencia via Thomsonfly.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Coventry is my favourite airport: use it all the time.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 8:34 am
Still young member

Rixxy will become famous soon enoughRixxy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by montgomail
Coventry is my favourite airport: use it all the time.
I refuse to answer on the grounds I may incriminate myself!
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:52 am
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Good luck mate !
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:25 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm wonder how hes doing ?? making us worry now , what if hes been run over by some maniac driving while on his mobile ? Or some mad motorbiker doing 47mph or something ? hmmmm hope hes got his name and address and stuff inside his pocket , he said tommorow that was days ago ?

Heck what if hes got in with the wrong crowd ? What if hes been arrested ? damn wish i hadnt known him . now i `m going to not sleep probably ,go of me food with worry ! Lose weight and get ill and stuff al because of him Dont young ones make you worry ..

Cant anyone get the police out over there ??

Damn that Kid lol
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:50 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Hmmmm wonder how hes doing ?? making us worry now , what if hes been run over by some maniac driving while on his mobile ? Or some mad motorbiker doing 47mph or something ? hmmmm hope hes got his name and address and stuff inside his pocket , he said tommorow that was days ago ?

Heck what if hes got in with the wrong crowd ? What if hes been arrested ? damn wish i hadnt known him . now i `m going to not sleep probably ,go of me food with worry ! Lose weight and get ill and stuff al because of him Dont young ones make you worry ..

Cant anyone get the police out over there ??

Damn that Kid lol
HERE HE IS HE S BACK BIG PETE you crack me up if you ever become skint out in spain you could become a stand up comedian i think every one else would agree !
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:52 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
HERE HE IS HE S BACK BIG PETE you crack me up if you ever become skint out in spain you could become a stand up comedian i think every one else would agree !
ta pjj

Where is he then ? damn him making me worry hes in big trouble ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.