Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Time Lapse video showing sun-down in Estepona

Time Lapse video showing sun-down in Estepona

Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:57 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Time Lapse video showing sun-down in Estepona

Hi all,

Just thought id update you with another video i made showing a sunset in Estepona port. I had a play with time lapse. The whole video was 1 hour 10 minute sped up to just 1 minute. We get a lovely bronze colour across the ocean and this night was really clear so could see Gibraltar and Africa.
Though as usual, Youtubes video compression totally messes it up. I also had a nice play with the soundtrack, adding distant music for when it gets dark (to mimmick the bars firing up - which they do here!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnApJQsLPxQ

If you check my other videos on youtube, www.youtube.com/onlineamiga there are a few other weather related vids also taken from my balcony.

Enjoy!

Oh if it comes out OK im going to post another one soon, of a truck that got stuck.. by a moped. It was quite a puzzle for them to figure what to do. (Truck was stuck for 30 minutes blocking the entire road) Ill try and get that edited and produced over the weekend
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time Lapse video showing sun-down in Estepona

Just watched video on facebook, very good, would love to learn how to edit my videos like that, lots & lots to learn!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

digdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud of

thats cool
Old Mar 13th 2008, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Great that you're managing to find a bit of time to make some more videos Andrew

That was really beautiful.
I was a bit distracted at the beginning, because of all the boats coming in and out of the harbour at a rate of knots

However, the combination of the fading sun and the introduction of all the lights was amazing.
Thanks for posting!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

cafeconleche has a brilliant futurecafeconleche has a brilliant futurecafeconleche has a brilliant futurecafeconleche has a brilliant futurecafeconleche has a brilliant futurecafeconleche has a brilliant future

Hi,
Really enjoyed that , is that the view from your apartment? Just off to watch your other videos now! Thanks for posting them, it's nice to look at them on another cold grey windy U.K. day!!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:47 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is the view i get from the balcony. The video on youtube doesnt do it justice. And that wasnt the best sunset we ever had. But it was OK It is really nice!

Glad you enjoyed the vid. It was only a little one just playing around with timelapse.